YouMail 1.5 Push not working

erasat

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
YouMail 1.5 Push not working
Hi, YouMail 1.5 added Push notification to the app, but it seems that it's not working, I mean, all my Push apps are working perfectly now, but I haven't received a single Notification from YouMail all day.

I just tried it 3 times and nothing, I've always used Gmail as my YouMail email account and my account is set to receive an email (No SMS) for every Missed Call or VoiceMail, it has always worked great, but now that they added Push to the app, I was thinking on remove the emails notification from my account, but after 3 tries, I just put my account back as it was before, because nothing worked.

First, having my original settings, I was still receiving an instant Gmail Push notification with Mail Notifier, but the app never got a notification; second I tried with SMS and no email selected, I got my SMS but no Push, and the third time with no SMS or Email selected, this time I never got any kind of notification. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but still the same.

Have you tried this? Is it working for you?

ozoneduck

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
YouMail Push Not Working

I am having the same problem that you had or still have. Have you ever been able to find out what the problem was and fix it so it works? Thanks erasat.

erasat

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I don't exactly remember what I did, but I needed to restore my phone, after that, suddenly it began to work.

ozoneduck

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
YouMail 1.5 Push Not Working

Thanks for your reply. How do you have your setting within YouMail set up? I tried the reset and it did not work. Thanks again for any information.

erasat

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Settings on YouMail 1.5 app are the ones that you set on your account Online (well, now you can do it on the app also), so these are custom settings and won't affect on Push at all. Only thing that affects the Push are the Notification Settings, and in there it just have Badges and Alert, if you have both on, then it is not your settings.

If you are getting Push notifications from other Apps, constantly and without issues, then you don't have the Push issue that most of hacktivated iPhones have. So, only thing I would tell you, is to uninstall the App, and try installing it again, first time you open it, it will ask you if you want to activate the Push, it's really the only thing to it. Good luck.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods