Suuure, there are a bunch of Apps designed to zoom in and out but I specifically designed iZoom Film to have full 4X zoom picture taking capability! You can take a picture without zoom or with full zoom, you will be impressed by the quality. If you don't believe me ... Check it out

ALSO!!!! for all you 3GS users, we are updating the App in one week to have full video mode zoom capability. This is iPhone's first video app with 4x Zoom!!!

iZoom Film
    Send me your feedback and lemme know what you think!
    THANKS!
    10-15-2009 02:51 PM
    You need to incorporate the "tap to focus" feature in the 3GS and maybe use the accelerometer to be able to have a steady shot.
    10-15-2009 10:15 PM
    You need to incorporate the "tap to focus" feature in the 3GS and maybe use the accelerometer to be able to have a steady shot.
    Thank you for the feedback. As long as you have the 3GS it already has auto focus. As far as the steadiness of the shot we have fixed it and are releasing it in the next update. Also, the next update will include video zooming and video editing for the 3GS.
    Last edited by iMagnify; 10-19-2009 at 01:59 PM.
    10-19-2009 01:51 PM
    hmmm since im a youtuber, this should come in handy...im going to check it out when i get home
    10-19-2009 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD