ZOOZbeat Launches - Featured on CNN.com

iPhoneAppPRGal

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and will be sharing details on new iPhone Apps that I handle the PR and Marketing for.

For anyone who is a fan of Tap Tap Revenge or I Am T-Pain, I highly recommend you check out ZOOZbeat. The App is featured on the home page of CNN.com today and it's available for an introductory price of $0.99 through October 31st. ZOOZbeat, which has reached one million downloads to date, is all about creative music creation on the go. A new version, ZOOZbeat Lite, is also available at no cost from the Apple App Store.

Here are the product details. Let me know what you think!

Within the $0.99 version of ZOOZbeat, users can access the ZOOZbeat store to instantaneously download free beats and purchase fresh hip-hop, reggae, funk and electronica beats from Indie and major label artists such as Too $hort, Easy Star All-Stars, Midnight Youth, Richard Devine, Kutiman, and up-and-coming artists like Cato and Street Lotto.

ZOOZbeat works by shaking, tilting or tapping the screen to create original multi track songs as well as to remix, modify, and personalize downloadable commercial beats. The creations can be uploaded to the web for listening and streaming (or optionally sharing in mp3 format) with friends and other ZOOZbeat artists from around the world. The all new ZOOZbeat app has all the features of ZOOZbeat Pro (formerly $4.99), like Two Player Mode, Full Song Creation, Single Note Editing, and also showcases a new user interface, Instrument Customization, and the brand new ZOOZbeat Store.

ZOOZbeat not only puts creativity in the hands of users on the go, but the addition of the ZOOZbeat Store opens new revenue streams for the music industry, in addition to being a new launch vehicle for new and independent artists.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2