What has happened to Google Maps?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Did anyone notice Google Maps has updated street names in the past week? My housing area is pretty new, my street still isn't on it after 8 months. But the area now shows alley ways and a little more detail.

Now there is one huge problem, none of the streets around me are correct on Google Maps. I don't even know where any of the street names came from because I have never seen the names they have any where. I just walked my dog an hour ago and indeed the names have not changed, they are the same. I also checked my parent's house which has been there for decades and their street name is totally gone, replaced with a cross street name that is also not right.

Anyone know where you can give them feedback? What good is this without the correct street names.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Looks like Google Maps added all the parcel information. I don't see streets being different around me, but then again not much out here has changed for 20 some years.

If you go to maps.google.com and type in where you have a problem at the bottom is "Report a problem" where you can drag the marker and explain the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner