Hello im kinda new here, first off not sure if i should post here or in help. So hope im doing it right if not sorry !!!

Had my Iphone 3Gs for abit now. And must say i LOVE it. One thing i really miss tho is sending sms's with a time delay. I use to have Nokia Communicator (old job) and i really liked that i could do that on even the old models.

Is there an app or something that lets you do that? or do you need to jailbreak it or something?

Hope someone can help me out

-Cas
    10-12-2009 06:13 PM
    Not that I know of, but, why not create an email, using the full address (mobilenumber@carrier.net) save it as a draft, and then send it when needed?

I know it's long winded, but...
    10-12-2009 06:15 PM
    But that way i would still need to do it manually. I know its a small thing but its really one of the only things i miss from my old phone. That and the face that you can't click "add birthday to calendar from contacts" and make a new reminder. But found a few apps that did that okay (even sync'ing with facebook)

But still why not add that as standart. Its been on allmost every other phone for the last 5-6 years. But thats another rant hihi

-Cas
    10-12-2009 06:21 PM
    I've never thought of sending a delayed SMS. I guess it could come in handy in some situations... best thing would be to use an email like williams said. You can set up delivery in most email clients on your desktop. Maybe even though web based emails too. I think most SMS accounts are p#@provider.com right?
    10-13-2009 12:45 AM
    I am actually looking for a way to delay an SMS message myself. Our daughter lives in LA, 3 hours earlier than us. If I text her before I go off to work at, say, 7 am, that will wake her up at 4 am her time. That's why I'd like an app that delays the send.
    . . . Philip
    02-08-2012 07:28 PM
    TXTOT
    stands for text On Time
    it is free
    02-08-2012 07:32 PM
    i never thought about this
    02-13-2012 03:07 PM
    If your jailbroken bitesms can schedule SMS.

Via Tapatalk
    02-13-2012 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD