From the person who brought you How to have Adobe Flash on your iPhone/iPod Touch (No Jailbreaking Required), How to push your Twitter timelines, and How to add videos to Photos/send video MMS/trim videos from iPhone 3G (No Jailbreak), comes a new app taking advantage of the new APIs in 3.1, Shoot Around.

iTunes Description (LINK)

Using the power of the iPhone, you can "shoot" at people/objects around you, with or without them knowing. It shows you a live feed from the camera and allows you to shoot at objects using laser-like projectiles. Simply press the A button to launch a laser missile, or press and hold the B button for rapid fire. Double-tap the screen to go into "Focus Mode". The view will zoom in and a crosshair will appear to help you hit your target more accurately. If you come across something you want to take a picture of, just press both the A and B button to take a picture and save it to your camera roll.

Have an iPod Touch? You don't need to feel left out. On the iPod Touch and iPhone, you have the option to select a photo from your Photo Library and shoot at it to your heart's content. You can pan, zoom, and move the picture around to get the perfect shot. For best results, use photos taken with the iPhone camera (1200x1600, 1600x1200, 1536x2048, 2048x1536) or with a resolution of: 600x800, 800x600, 480x320, or 320x480.

Shoot Around is also one of the first apps in the App Store to allow you to customize the main screen however you want. Choose from Photo Library, Camera (iPhone only), or restore the default background.

Promo Codes

6KWY673XYWYT
    KKEWNYFT9Y34
    WWFPHR9MLAPL
    YNXX7J4P6T4Y
    WXMTE6XFRXTA
    P464FEAHKEJT
    HH76M9RYNARR
    E4RPRF9YJN3N
    J3Y6EMX33JK3
    HHF4PYP4XM3Y

Please post which ones you use, so I can update saying the ones that are no longer valid.
    Last edited by iSkythe; 10-10-2009 at 04:25 PM.
    10-07-2009 05:30 PM
    After the sniper killings in Maryland/DC/VA, I don't see this as "fun" or appropriate in any way.
    10-07-2009 06:03 PM
    After the sniper killings in Maryland/DC/VA, I don't see this as "fun" or appropriate in any way.
    I'm sorry that that happened, but I have been working on the app for a long while, so I posted it. I guess it's just bad timing.
    10-10-2009 12:45 PM
    I'm sorry that that happened, but I have been working on the app for a long while, so I posted it. I guess it's just bad timing.
    You have been working on it since before October 2002? Damn kid
    10-10-2009 02:45 PM
    That was seven years ago...
    10-10-2009 03:10 PM
    You have been working on it since before October 2002? Damn kid
    Sorry, I guess "bad timing" weren't the right words. Just unfortunate that it'll prevent some people from buying apps that could be related back to that.

That was seven years ago...
    Exactly, but some people won't let things go...

But now let's try to get this thread back on topic before it gets out of hand.
    10-15-2009 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD