RSS View (Push)

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Any one out there that can recommend this app as a good buy? Can I post directly to Twitter like with Flitter?

Any feedback would be awesome the video on the site didn't get into too many details.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i've been using it all day. i left a comment on the developers website and got an email first thing this morning with a response. he is going to try and add a feed that i was unable to locate. i also asked about the actual push notification sound, its just like my text sound, and when an rss comes in i think its a text. the only other issue i found, and i've emailed the devleoper with the suggestion, was that new feeds come in, they are all located in the same place. the screen only holds so many, and has the most recent up top, so to get to the oldest ones, you have to keep going down and loading the older ones. i suggested to them that they allow the feeds to update and show a badge number next to the actual feed that was updated. this way when they come in, instead of having to search thru all the feeds for what you want to read then, you can just go directly to the specific one you want. so if cnn, fox news, and tipb all update, you would see a number next to cnn and could just click on that feed directly and only read those new feeds.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Any one out there that can recommend this app as a good buy? Can I post directly to Twitter like with Flitter?

Any feedback would be awesome the video on the site didn't get into too many details.

i have a twitter acct, but honestly dont use it, but i do know that the app has a built in browser so that when you read the whole article, it opens the actual web page. i guess you could post that way. i'm not sure though.:confused:

dugbug

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
We thought about adding push to flitter... the problem is the overwhelming number of articles posted across the typical user's collection. You can practically count on at least one article an hour.

Is that something of interest? Perhaps if the alert mechanisms were for a subset of your feeds?

-d

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods