Can anyone suggest a good checkbook app for multiple accounts? Preferably a free one if there is such an app.

Thanks
    09-28-2009 01:08 PM
    My wife uses Checkbook App version 2.2.7.1 from the App Store. They also have a website that details more about the app and features.

Checkbook iPhone App - Home
    09-28-2009 02:45 PM
    I ended up with a copy of MoneyWell for the Mac, which is great. Now I am just waiting on the iPhone version to come out, that way it can sync together.

I find using a manual checkbook on the computer to be a huge hassle, sort of like iHomework. You have to manually enter everything, and by the time you're done entering everything to use, the next day has already arrived.
    09-28-2009 02:47 PM
    My wife uses Checkbook App version 2.2.7.1 from the App Store. They also have a website that details more about the app and features.

Checkbook iPhone App - Home
    The screen shots on iTunes show a "sync" option, but the website makes no mention of this. What does it sync with?
    09-28-2009 02:50 PM
    I don't think it can be synced with anything as of now. She has recurring deducts/additions set-up but it would be nice to sync with Quicken, Money etc.
    09-28-2009 03:01 PM
    I want a Quicken native app that would link to my data on my PC at home . . . .
    09-30-2009 03:22 AM
    I'm using iCheckbook that i recently downloaded from the App Store for $1.99. It has a simple interface that looks nice and is easy to use. I really like being able to export my transactions to CSV - I then open the file in Google Spreadsheets and everything works great.

Take a look at their website "iphonecheckbook dot com" for more info. They are real good about getting back to you too - I asked them if the app could synch with anything. They said it just exports now, but they are working on a sync feature.

I've tried a few apps like this from the App Store and I definitely recommend iCheckbook!
    07-19-2010 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD