NFL apps??

jburke82#IM

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I love the personalized mlb apps for each team. does anyone know if there are plans to do this for the nfl, or the nhl?? i am currently using the sporting news pro football app, and the hockey news app...but i would love to look on my phone and see an eagles app and a flyers app to sit right next to my beautiful phillies icon!

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
The NFL on will be unlikely because of the deal they have with direct TV the games .

It also look like Direct TV has its claws into the NHL too from the looks of this app Pro Hockey Live (NHL) .

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't think those MLB apps are from MLB are they? I see tons in the App Store for each team for news, scores, and stuff like that. Have you searched for the Eagles?

Also not sure about any official NFL apps as they have deals with DirectTV and Sprint for content outside of the TV networks.

Last edited:

mtheartist

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried the NFL's mobile shortcut on your home screen? You can get an icon and personalize it with your fav team under the My NFL link. The only setback is that you won't see your Eagles icon but rather an official NFL icon. It's great!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
If you're a Patriots fan like me, theres The Patriots App, gives daily/weekly news, injury reports, stats, I think its call Patriots Pro Football Weekly, but am unsure as my phone just calls it Patriots