I have the draft kit app that's going to help me for the draft but does anyone know if there is an app that I can manage my team from an app instead of using the website??
    08-19-2009 11:38 AM
    assuming you are using an ESPN league then? i found one for my league (CBS Sports) in the app store. i did look through the ESPN Mobile app, but didn't find any place for fantasy leagues.

like you, i found the 2009 Draft Kit app, but haven't come across any app for ESPN fantasy sports yet. i'll keep an eye out though.
    08-19-2009 03:15 PM
    Yes I have two leagues on ESPN. I have made the mobile website an icon on my home screen but I was hoping for an app that would flow better and sync to the web page as opposed to actually having to navigate through the web page to check scores, change rosters etc.
    08-19-2009 03:41 PM
    assuming you are using an ESPN league then? i found one for my league (CBS Sports) in the app store. i did look through the ESPN Mobile app, but didn't find any place for fantasy leagues.

like you, i found the 2009 Draft Kit app, but haven't come across any app for ESPN fantasy sports yet. i'll keep an eye out though.

CBS didn't update the app yet to include fantasy football yet though. I am in a league on there and am looking forward to monitoring my team from the app
    08-19-2009 04:25 PM
    CBS didn't update the app yet to include fantasy football yet though. I am in a league on there and am looking forward to monitoring my team from the app
    yeah, you're right. and it not being there yet is what makes me nervous. i'm hardly ever at home on weekends anymore, so having access via my iPhone is a must! i really hope that app works so i don't have to rely on the browser.
    08-19-2009 04:27 PM
    I work weekends and I Also need my iPhone for FF!
    08-19-2009 07:31 PM
    As of right now the yahoo leagues and CBS leagues say that mobile support is coming soon . Which is crap 60 % of people only go to those sites for Fantasy Sports
    08-19-2009 09:23 PM
    This would be a great idea for an app.

Build your own
    08-19-2009 11:00 PM
    There's an app that works with the Yahoo leagues. I believe it's called MyFanTeams (don't quote me on that, my phone is off at the moment). I installed the free version yesterday but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
    08-20-2009 09:39 AM
    There's an app that works with the Yahoo leagues. I believe it's called MyFanTeams (don't quote me on that, my phone is off at the moment). I installed the free version yesterday but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
    You are right on the name. You my want to check it out, as it may allow others like CBS or ESPN. I just downloaded this and wondering if I should get the $4 version.
    08-20-2009 02:40 PM
    Oh yeah I just downloaded MyFanTeams its a great app , now if the commissioner of my league would do something . Also it looks like it only works for yahoo. The free version allows one team per sport .
    08-20-2009 07:59 PM
    Great, I love football
    08-21-2009 11:02 AM
    Thanks for the tip on MyFanTeams. Now if ESPN comes out with one for my other 2 leagues I will be set.

Ed
    08-22-2009 12:01 AM
    Official app name is MyFantasyTeams Pro. Great app.
    09-08-2009 06:14 PM
    MyFanTeams works great for yahoo and claims to provide live scoring with stat tracker, which is now free from Yahoo. I'm still kind of surprised that Yahoo and ESPN haven't released their own apps or added it to one of their existing apps; especially Yahoo.

My Yahoo team loaded up fine with MyFanTeams, now hope it works well when the season starts. Can barely wait.

Edit- I stand corrected, I just was in the app store. Yahoo just released an official app for fantasy football! Downloading it right now, looks pretty sweet.

Edit 2 - ESPN now has an app up, it's $4.99 though for some reason.
    Last edited by sting7k; 09-09-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    09-08-2009 06:18 PM
    I'm looking to join a league anyone have any openings?
    09-06-2010 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD