Visit site
Good Night Free
Company:-Mobile Champs LLC
Price:free
Category :-Entertainment
Size:3.6MB

iTunes Store

Good Night

Let us throw our balls to the walls every SINGLE night! Push the envelope now every night with this awesome app. The greatest, strongest feeling in this world is the belief that we are loved by someone, and ?Good Night? lets you evince in an innovative and effective way.
Some salient, stupendous and stunning features of the app are as follow
Liberty to choose VIVACIOUS background from array of your choice?.
Share preeminent UNLIMITED thoughts every SINGLE night
Share in the Facebook, Satiate crave for SAVE & Send at an electric speed!!!!
Green i-card
Moving thoughts that helps one shed all worries?
Soothing Tunes to deliver peace of mind
Customize your feelings
We always aspire to impart the wonderful watershed thoughts with everyone we truly care and love. It is our pleasure to provide you with a pool of chosen thoughts to help you have priceless, peerless relationship. Think! Each single night you have strong reason to share nice feelings with everyone dear to you.
iCards have wonderful thoughts that infuse lots of positivism before our loved ones tuck in to bed. They will surely admire your wonderful gesture. We appreciate your latent urge to express your feelings in your own way. Application lets you do that too.
This product is entirely environment friendly that saves papers and in turn trees. That way it?s a win-win choice, which help save trees and grows your relations!
Still hold your breath! You could have picture of your choice in the background. Yes, it is your picture gallery you could smartly use the pictures from.
Dynamic music works like icing on the cake. It is specially designed to do memorable wonders. Enthralling Musical background is so amazing that anyone would simply plunge into its serenity.

PGoodnight001.jpg

PGoodnight002.jpg

xrayguy

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Come on! I can't believe no one has commented on this. This is the most unintentionally hilarious announcement I have ever seen. I've reread it 20 times thinking it's a prank. It's priceless!

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
"... throw our balls to the walls every single night..."

I have no clue what this is about, and have no interested in founding out. The only thing I would say- and I mean no offense to anyone- if you are going to advertise on an English-language website, have someone who speaks English as their first langauge edit your copy.

I don't want to be mean, really, but I think this person is using an English language dictionary in trying to write this advert. I wish them well, but the announcement needs work.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2