FreeAppAlert

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
so basically it does what the already created BargainBin app does? and BargainBin is push notification enabled as well. and it's a native app...not a webapp like Free App Alert.

kypark

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah its similar to BargainBin but Free App Alert only lists apps with price drops to $0. I prefer webapps while browsing for iphone apps since you see alot more information compared to the iphone screen and also its quick to do a google search on the app. But then again.. thats just my pref. The webapp works on the safari browser on the iphone and hopefully a native app will be making an appearance soon

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Yeah its similar to BargainBin but Free App Alert only lists apps with price drops to $0. I prefer webapps while browsing for iphone apps since you see alot more information compared to the iphone screen and also its quick to do a google search on the app. But then again.. thats just my pref. The webapp works on the safari browser on the iphone and hopefully a native app will be making an appearance soon

well i'm always happy to mess around with another app search tool. gimmie gimmie. the more apps the merrier! lol XD

Minhala

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded BargainBin after reading about it in this post. I do wish there was a way to only get notifications about free apps. I turned the notifications off after an hour as it was too much. Maybe after I tinker with it some more...

Minhala

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
PandoraBox? It works for me, has the free and price dropped apps.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. I did figure out how to only get notifications about free apps in BargainBin and I like the watch list. Now I've gone from "maybe I have too many apps" to app overload.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73