Does This App Exist???

Would you use an app that provides the features listed in the post?

• Total voters

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I?m looking for an app (most likely a JB app) that would allow screen 1 of my dashboard to show the date, upcoming events, current weather, and tasks.

Does an app like this exist Spb Mobile has one for Windows but I gave up my Treo for the iPhone.

Thank you in advance. What are your thoughts about this kind of app?

StevenG

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Jedi: Thank you for your response and I must have made a mistake describing what I am looking for.

I currently have Intelliscreen but who spends that much time looking at a locked screen???

I'm wanting an app that shows that information and then some on the springboard/dashboard or what ever the screen is called when you unlock the phone.

Thank you.

sibion#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
If you have Intelliscreen, on any Springboard screen, double-tap the time at the very top quickly and you will get the Intelliscreen view that was active on the lock screen. Double click again to get rid of the Intelliscreen view. Not sure if this is a suitable solution to what you want but it gives you the Intelliscreen information when unlocked and overlays any Springboard screen and also works when in most applications.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Thank you Sibion for the tip. I'll try that out and see what I think. it's not the perfect solution but it may have to work for now.

PS - Thank you for taking the time to reply as this was your first post.

sibion#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
My pleasure, I used to be an avid contributor on Crackberry and other BlackBerry forums but haven't had time since I converted to the iPhone, which is easily the best platform if you Jailbreak!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73