Nike+ running, voice control doesn't work?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Not sure if this is just the way it is or if it's because on on 3.1, but voice control doesn't seem to work when Nike+ is running.

When trying to hold the home button down it doesn't work at all, but when pressing the Voice Control button on my S9-HD headset it doesn't bring up voice control, but if I hold it down for like 5-10 seconds it will just call the last person I called.

It was just nice when running without Nike+ if I wanted to skip to the next track I just press the button on my headset, wait a few seconds and say "Next Track".

Anyone with Nike+ able to use Voice Control at the same time?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I don't have the S9-HD headset, but the normal iPhone head phones if you double click the headset button, it skips to the next track.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Never tried it. I normally listen to an album all the way thru and don't switch songs.

On a simliar topic, on my Nano I could hit the center button and the app would "speak" to me my current distance and pace to the headphones. Haven't found out how to do this yet on the 3GS.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
When the 3GS is in lock mode you can press the home button and it will bring up the Nike+ screen which allows you to change tracks and pause the workout from the lock screen and also speaks to your current time, distance, and pace.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal