Not sure if this is just the way it is or if it's because on on 3.1, but voice control doesn't seem to work when Nike+ is running.

When trying to hold the home button down it doesn't work at all, but when pressing the Voice Control button on my S9-HD headset it doesn't bring up voice control, but if I hold it down for like 5-10 seconds it will just call the last person I called.

It was just nice when running without Nike+ if I wanted to skip to the next track I just press the button on my headset, wait a few seconds and say "Next Track".

Anyone with Nike+ able to use Voice Control at the same time?
    08-13-2009 02:37 PM
    I don't have the S9-HD headset, but the normal iPhone head phones if you double click the headset button, it skips to the next track.
    08-17-2009 03:29 PM
    What about if you press and hold, does it give you the voice prompt?
    08-17-2009 08:00 PM
    Never tried it. I normally listen to an album all the way thru and don't switch songs.

On a simliar topic, on my Nano I could hit the center button and the app would "speak" to me my current distance and pace to the headphones. Haven't found out how to do this yet on the 3GS.
    08-17-2009 08:18 PM
    When the 3GS is in lock mode you can press the home button and it will bring up the Nike+ screen which allows you to change tracks and pause the workout from the lock screen and also speaks to your current time, distance, and pace.
    08-17-2009 08:23 PM
    Damn...I was hoping that the spoken information would be available by using the headphones.
    08-18-2009 07:55 PM
    On my BT headset I can pause the workout, but that's it.
    08-18-2009 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD