Appigo's Todo has been updated and now has push notifications. Go get it.
    08-07-2009 10:26 PM
    Thanks for the heads up shutter!! Just updated. Will have to play with it tomorrow.
    08-07-2009 11:52 PM
    What's the difference between this and ToodleDo? I own ToodleDo.
    08-08-2009 05:59 AM
    What's the difference between this and ToodleDo? I own ToodleDo.
    http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...ml#post1467791
    08-08-2009 07:02 PM
    I was hoping the update would include a more sophistocated alert system; which is does.

Why is it using push instead of the system's internal clock? I love the complexity at which I can organize what I need to do on a day-by-day basis, but for the REALLY important things, the ones you can't forget, I still use the Calendar program as a reminder.
    08-08-2009 07:11 PM
    It doesn't use the system's internal clock because Apple still won't allow developers access.
    08-08-2009 07:14 PM
    I was hoping the update would include a more sophistocated alert system; which is does.

Why is it using push instead of the system's internal clock? I love the complexity at which I can organize what I need to do on a day-by-day basis, but for the REALLY important things, the ones you can't forget, I still use the Calendar program as a reminder.
    Blame Apple, I believe the API only allows for push notifications, the system internal clock is outside of the "sandbox". Sucks for us ipod users, but maybe that's the point.
    08-08-2009 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD