Archangel: Fate of the Galactic Commonwealth for iPhone/iPod touch, $0.99 sale!

BeyondtheTech

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
Just wanted to drop a line to you and let you guys know that J.J. Abrams' vision of Star Trek inspired me so much to make an iPhone game in the vein of Star Trek.

I've been an avid Star Trek fan as far back as I can remember, so this game became a passion project of mine.

After watching the premiere on May 7th, I was so stoked that I went to the drawing board and feverishly began my game development. About two months later, I finished my game and submitted it to Apple's App Store. It just got approved this week and is available for download at the intro price of only $0.99 USD.

The game is called Archangel: Fate of the Galactic Commonwealth. and I'd like to think of it as the closest thing to a Star Trek experience. Unfortunately, the Star Trek Movie game that got released after the movie turned out to be a one-shot, one-kill side-scroller. This gives you much more control of your starship and the freedom to navigate an entire quadrant to battle an alien species bent on destruction.

Download from iTunes: iTunes Store

Watch the YouTube video trailer: YouTube - Archangel: Fate of the Galactic Commonwealth

archpict

Again, I just want to say thanks to J.J., Bob, Alex, Damon, and everyone on the Star Trek (2009) movie, and everyone here at TiPb. It's been a fun ride, and I hope we can all look forward to a Star Trek sequel in the near future.

Sincerely,
Raphael Salgado aka BeyondtheTech

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro