Minigore~john Gore Is Awesome!

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Minigore~John Gore Is Awesome!

Everyone needs to check out this game. It is really an awesome game, that's all I can really say. Let me know what everyone thinks of it if you decide to download the app. Watch out for the Furries :eek:

Last edited:

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded it. It's basicly a stripped down iDracula/Isotope/etc with nice graphics.
Not really worth anyone's time atm, as there's better alternatives.
They said they'd bring regular updates though, similar to Pocket God, hopefully the first one fixes that horrible menu and gives the ability to continue after closing the app.

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I agree with you it's not greatest app ever made, but for $.99 it's not breaking the bank. I can see myself wasting time playing this game. I would improve maybe the controls to work a little better & more lives. I like the little John Gore character... He grunts stuff & it reminds me a little of Duke Nukem b/c it's funny stuff.

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I agree with you it's not greatest app ever made, but for $.99 it's not breaking the bank. I can see myself wasting time playing this game. I would improve maybe the controls to work a little better & more lives. I like the little John Gore character... He grunts stuff & it reminds me a little of Duke Nukem b/c it's funny stuff.

Yes, the voiceovers are awesome!

"DAMN FURBALLS"
"GET OFF MY LEG!!!!"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73