Tasks or ToDo's

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I must be really rubbish at searching. I've looked, but can't find something decent to have Tasks/ToDo's on my iPhone.

I'm so use to Tasks, on BlackBerry, and thus looking for something similar. Can anyone help?

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
iTunes Store

Using that one, it's as basic as it gets which means it's fine for me. It's mostly about the badges which I try to get to a number as low as possible :)

Tkvang

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
For a free app, I like reQall. I am in agreement with the reviewer in that not every app will have everything that you want. I tried a few before settling on reQall.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I bought ToodleDo a few weeks ago. It was cheaper than the rest, plus it is easy to sync with Google Calendar, too.

I'm happy.

tchaves

May 15, 2009
Visit site
I use Remember the Milk. It's location aware, syncs instantly with the web app, and is easy to use. It's a $25 yearly Pro membership fee though.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I like Things for it's simplicity and syncing with the desktop client. However I recently moved over to OmniFocus because of the MobileMe syncing capabilities. If you're into GTD or need to start a GTD system, either of these will work exceptionally well.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm using Notify Me. It's super basic and does what I need.

I use my calendar for one-time events with a length and a specific time period I have to do it in that timeframe.
I use notify me for repeating items I don't have to do exactly when the alarm goes off and are items that I don't care if I see them going backwards. That way my calendar doesn't get cluttered with one-off or daily tasks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner