My Brute now at 0.99$

cpe78

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi everybody,

My Brute on iPhone and iPod Touch price has just dropped from 4.99$ to 0.99$ !
It's an amazing price for this game.

Joins us in the arena,

My Master code is DJBDFHFE

cpe78

rondz

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Are you looking for a My Brute Master Code for your iPhone/iPod/Touch? For better powers, weapons, pets and faster skill leveling join C0BRA KAI. We're ranked Top 3 in two categories of Pantheon of Brutes (Ranked: 2 in Top Dojos and Ranked: 2 in Most Pupils to be exact) in the My Brute application. See for yourself, look now before joining if you don't believe me. I just like being original and this is it, C0BRA KAI straight out of Karate Kid, lol. Have fun!!!

Need weapons and pets, we got it all!
C0BRAKAIDOJO.jpg

Ranked: 2 just recently, we're on our way to the #1 spot! (Most Pupils > Pantheon of Brutes) Watch out AZK...
photo23.jpg

Ranked: 2 just recently! (Best Dojo > Pantheon of Brutes)
photo9.jpg

Thanks to all the early joiners now we're in the Top 3 Best Dojos!!! We're growing fast and the more people we get, the closer C0BRA KAI gets to the "Number 1" spot on the Pantheon of Brutes, I've allocated the thread of AZK on a Chinese iPhone website called weiphone and informed them about C0BRA KAI too. Let's share the success if we become the Number 1 Dojo in the Pantheon of Brutes, become apart of the transition of power! Thanks!!!

ATTENTION: Early non-C0BRA KAI dojo joiners or even late unsatisfied non-C0BRA KAI dojo joiners, it's not too late to switch! Although there are many claims about joining certain dojos that offer different weapons, powers, and faster level up the truth behind it all is that the there are no real statistics or ratios of who is given what and so on. My point is believe it or not, the hearsay for all the goods is just to get you to join the dojo so players will get more "Brutes" to use and if you feel like joining an unknown dojo go right ahead and if you want to be in a known dojo, join us, there's a reputation behind it and there's proof in the Pantheon of Brutes, check for yourself! Campaigning is only apart of the game, otherwise, how else would you get pupils? It's not an effortless attempt to get allies like iMob Online, etc. This is just the proof I can share with all adopters of this game! Goodluck to you!

1e8f6eca14f82adbb0d80ea061b60fd8.png

C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: HIAIGHFE

mmp32040

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Are you looking for a My Brute Master Code for your iPhone/iPod/Touch? For better powers, weapons, pets and faster skill leveling join C0BRA KAI. We're ranked Top 3 in two categories of Pantheon of Brutes (Ranked: 2 in Top Dojos and Ranked: 2 in Most Pupils to be exact) in the My Brute application. See for yourself, look now before joining if you don't believe me. I just like being original and this is it, C0BRA KAI straight out of Karate Kid, lol. Have fun!!!

Rondz, well COBRA KAI? YOU ARE A LIER!

your pics(skills & weapons) is not from iphone/ipod touch! it is from the internet!! There are no sush screen in the game! Only the battle pics is taken from your iphone/touch, plz dont lie to ppl.(We can see your char's weapons is not that many!)

why u just post your victory and do not post your lose? Every brute must hv win and lose, it is normal thing.

You defeated akz only one time doesn't mean you are stronger than him! and your almost die!(May be you already try to hit him 100 times more and is defeated.) That means nothing!

If i defeated you one time(and i almost die) can i say i stronger than you? plz wake up.

here's my master code: HCEGBIFE,

i got good skills implacable, untouchable, armour, thick-skin and shield and more

follow the beginner instrustion: ?W?Ů氫?|?? - My Brute (?v?W?̸Ժɧ?+?W?j?v?????ҩ??Ϥ?) - iPhone/iPod Touch ?n?? - iPhone - ????Q?װ? Uwants.com

odd#IM

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Would be nice if you join my dojo. It's a snake-type and you'll get alle the other usual stuff like new arena, more exp for a few days.

Additionally i have all the pets and a bunch of devastating abilities - by joining my dojo you should have a pretty nice chance to get these yourself!

So - choose CIAJJHFE and get ready to rumble... ;)

rondz

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
So you're looking for a Master Code to add? But don't really know which Master Code to choose because everyone is claiming they will give you better weapons, powers, and pets right? Don't believe it, the only thing that is true is that your first brute will level up 2x faster the first week you fight! Everyone needs to open their own dojo in order to use more Brutes and unlock gifts. The only difference between which Master Code you choose is that it's either known or unknown. I'll leave the choice up to you, come join C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: HIAIGHFE or join a non-reputable dojo, we just need your help to take the number 1 spot in the Pantheon of Brutes, be apart of the transition!

If these AZK pupils represent the Top 5 in the Pantheon of Brutes, I'm embarrassed for them! CPT COBRA defeats them with a 32 level difference which means that the AZK dojo has a weak training system.

photo8.jpg

Top5POBCKdefAZK.jpg

"Who's next?"

C0brakaimastercode.jpg

If you want to be apart of the transition of power from AZK to C0BRA KAI, join us now, we need more pupils!!!

What are you waiting for? We need you!

C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: H I A I G H F E

C0BRAKAIDOJO.jpg

odd#IM

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Join Dojo ODD and practice fighting with one of the best masters all over the world!

Master Code: C I A J J H F E

-> Bonus experience for 3 days!
-> New Arena!
-> Gain my special snake-ability!

I call my own EVERY weapon, EACH skill and ANY pet avalible - this is what gives you best possible chances to get all this stuff for your own fighters!

Join in and create the most devastating fighters!
Dojo ODD is looking for you!

You have some questions about the game or need a guide?
Send an e-mail to: mybrutehelper@googlemail.com

afowl

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
hi, pls join my little satans dojo and be my pupil. You will get double exp for three days ... just enter my master code CGADBIFE. thx

rondz

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
C0BRA KAI DOJO Rank: 2 "Pantheon of Brutes"

So you're looking for a Master Code to add? But don't really know which Master Code to choose because everyone is claiming they will give you better weapons, powers, and pets right? Don't believe it, the only thing that is true is that your first brute will level up 2x faster the first week you fight! Everyone needs to open their own dojo in order to use more Brutes and unlock gifts. The only difference between which Master Code you choose is that it's either known or unknown. I'll leave the choice up to you, come join C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: HIAIGHFE or join a non-reputable dojo, we just need your help to take the number 1 spot in the Pantheon of Brutes, be apart of the transition!

If these AZK pupils represent the Top 5 in the Pantheon of Brutes, I'm embarrassed for them! CPT COBRA defeats them with a 32 level difference which means that the AZK dojo has a weak training system.

photo8.jpg

Top5POBCKdefAZK.jpg

"Who's next?"

C0brakaimastercode.jpg

Rank2PantheonofBrutes.jpg

If you want to be apart of the transition of power from AZK to C0BRA KAI, join us now, we need more pupils!!!

C0BRAKAIDOJO.jpg

grimm889

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
can u help me out wit pupils

my dojo is called full house realting to the show full house ok.....

My master code is : ECCJFHFE

if u join u will automactically get 2x exp, master dojo, bear skin, and since i am in cobra kai dojo u will get a bonus cobra ability. plz join i need lots of pupils because i want more brutes. also if u join u will get pupils in your dojos too.

rondz

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Ranked: 1 (Pantheon Of Brutes)

So you're looking for a Master Code to add? But don't really know which Master Code to choose because everyone is claiming they will give you better weapons, powers, and pets right? Don't believe it, the only thing that is true is that your first brute will level up 2x faster the first week you fight! Everyone needs to open their own dojo in order to use more Brutes and unlock gifts. The only difference between which Master Code you choose is that it's either known or unknown. I'll leave the choice up to you, come join C0BRA KAI Dojo or join a non-reputable dojo. We are Ranked #1 in the Pantheon of Brutes, be apart of one of the most reputable Dojos that has overthrown AZK!

CobraKaiRank1.jpg

C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: H I A I G H F E

C0BRAKAIDOJO.jpg

teethymo

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Help me build my Bear dojo

Hello, I need help building my dojo, please be my pupil: DHFDFIFE the name is Dragonsfoot, it is a Bear dojo (Bear is by far the best).

I have three really great brutes at level 11: Teethymo has a black panther, sabotage, vitality, cry of the damned and 70 wins with only 11 losses, a fantastic 7-to-1 ratio. Polly Poo has snow leopard, wolf, and dog plus net and strength, and an unbelievable 116 wins, 7 defeats better than 16-to-1! Banjo the Beagl is the slow brute, she had trouble in the first few levels but just gained a snow leopard, flail, and armor so she's now at 77 and 27, almost 3-to-1. I've run many dojos by now and this is far and away the best, if you don't believe me, challenge my brutes and see what happens!

But we really need more pupils! With wins like this, pets like this, and skills like this, we could be the next great dojo, the only thing lacking is YOU! Join us under the sign of the bear and watch those weak brutes' blows just ping off you with 1 hit point, ignore dogs and knives completely! With our dojo you will reach level 7 within the first three days GUARANTEED, your win ratio will amaze you, laugh at all the suckers challenging you in the arena.

That code again is DHFDFIFE give it a try and if you join, send me an e-mail for some secret dojo-only tips! You won't be sorry!

ref1mind

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
idk i might go ahead and get it but im sooooo consumed by tap tap revenge 3 right now its sick lol...thank you though for confirming!

teethymo

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hello, it's me again, here to thank everyone and inform you of a bug. If your brute has sabotage skill, each time it knocks out an opponent's weapon, their current weapon damage is greatly reduced. With two of my brutes having this skill, I've seen it a lot. I've seen brutes hitting me with the club more than 20 times and doing only 1 point of damage with each hit. I've been hit with the halberd for 26 points, hit them back with sabotage, and immediately get hit with the same halberd for 2 points. When the brute switches weapons, the effect is removed. I have reported this bug to Bulkypix but received no reply yet.

And now, an update on my dojo. Since posting here last, I've had some fantastic pupils join up and have been able to unlock three more brutes! Thanks everyone, and please send me a private message, everyone who hasn't yet.

Teethymo just gained level 31 with and with a new grizzly bear and some heavy weapons, he's got 382 victories with only 93 defeats. Polly Poo now has sabotage and strong arm, and with her 31 strength she does huge damage with her heavy weapons. She's got 376 victories with 44 defeats. Banjo the Beagl has done a complete turnaround by getting hypnosis, strong arm, and stonehammer and has racked up 381 victories, the most in the dojo! And I owe it all to my pupils. My new brutes are Sockmonkey (panda, panther, hypnosis, implacable), Suzy Savage (cry, armor, sword, flail), and Axlotl (the full defensive set: armor, shield, skin, vitality, potion, cry).

So, we really need a few more pupils! Come be a part of this fantastic dojo alongside us, and benefit from tips and tricks like the ones I've already shared here in the forum. You won't be sorry!

hanksta07

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
welcom new players come join str8rollin dojo

Welcome new fighters*
My Dojo Name is: STR8 ROLLIN (cause we steam rolling over the competition)
My type: Bear/Cat
Master code: FDGEHIFE

I?m looking for new pupils. As of right now I don?t have any but I do have 10 brutes all around level 20. Six of my brute have full grown bears and 1 of them has a snow leopard in addition to a bear- k3nji. Most of my brutes have gr8 abilities and winning records. If your brute is loosing or you are just looking to get better add me as your master. Most of the other Dojos have 1000s of pupils, us new players need to stick together and I feel I make a formidable master since all my brutes are good 4 there level (if you don?t believe me challenge them with a brute of similar level)*

My Brutes:*
Kenji (LV 26)
Br0ck (LV 25)
J0shua (lv 25)
Dann l33 (lv 21)
Rydin (lv 20
Maximus Gr8 (lv 17)
SAMURI BLK (LV 20
SAHID (LV 5
TARZANEITH (LV 10
N4RUTOSHIMA (LV 10

Things you receive: 2xs Exp for 3 days, exclusive Arena, and Bear strength ability (standard)

(TO CHALLENGE A SPECIFIC PERSON YOU TYPE IN THERE NAME AT THE ARENA SCREEN & the BRUTE WILL APPEAR)

MASTER CODE: FDGEHIFE *add me and together we will conquer our opponents .
Aim:taimurda005
Email: tai_murda@yahoo.com

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77