I just downloaded iToss this weekend and I'm totally hooked on it. Anyone else have any favorite addictive games they want to recommend???
    07-26-2009 02:24 PM
    checkout TightWire. New game and pretty awesome, plus we are the developers! So we are pretty proud of it. Check it out.
    07-27-2009 12:21 AM
    I have been hooked on UnblockMe. There is a free and paid version and until I exhaust all the puzzles in the free I won't need the paid lol
    07-27-2009 01:27 AM
    Not wanting to be an *** or anything, but just once- just once mind you- I'd like someone to describe a great game they love to play, without using the word "Addictive". It's not just you, fancyvancy- it's everyone!

Let's face the facts: Anything you do repeatedly, for hours or days on end, becomes addictive. I am addicted to listening to talk radio. I don't care what the topic is, I just need to hear ppls talking... I even listen to tips on keeping your Air Conditioner in top shape, for crying out loud. It is... a d d i c t i v e!

Ok, I'm done. At the present time, I am playing World War, night and day without end. My boss has caught me entering Alliance Codes while at my desk, and I do not sleep so I can move my funds into the vault upon delivery.

Bad

P.S. Foreigners, I never attack members of my alliance so... add me!
    Q6DQCD It's for your own good.
    Last edited by Badshah; 07-30-2009 at 01:20 PM.
    07-27-2009 11:00 AM
    Baseball Slugger is highly addictive and competitive
    07-27-2009 11:01 AM
    Hey burns... do u have a link to enter member alliance codes?
    Not wanting to be an *** or anything, but just once- just once mind you- I'd like someone to describe a great game they love to play, without using the word "Addictive". It's not just you, fancyvancy- it's everyone!

Let's face the facts: Anything you do repeatedly, for hours or days on end, becomes addictive. I am addicted to listening to talk radio. I don't care what the topic is, I just need to hear ppls talking... I even listen to tips on keeping your Air Conditioner in top shape, for crying out loud. It is... a d d i c t i v e!

Ok, I'm done. At the present time, I am playing World War, night and day without end. My boss has caught me entering Alliance Codes while at my desk, and I do not sleep so I can move my funds into the vault upon delivery.

Don

P.S. Foreigners, I never attack members of my alliance so... add me!
    Q6DQCD It's for your own good.
    07-27-2009 11:05 AM
    Cory, check your private messages.
    07-27-2009 11:23 AM
    Thanks for the links
    07-27-2009 11:51 AM
    Check out the most addictive game ever, (lol yes that is what its really called)
    its a great time killer, and you actually have fun playing it no matter how many times you lose.
    07-27-2009 12:24 PM
    Baseball Slugger is highly addictive and competitive
    YES! Baseball Slugger is my favorite game. Highly recommended.
    07-27-2009 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD