True that, but with BeeJive you have to log in at least once a day (only keeps you online for 24hrs). Need something that keeps you logged in longer (like Yahoo) or indefinitely...
    No, BeeJive can keep you logged in for up to 7 days. Settings-BeeJive- go down to where is says "Network and Push" and and change the session timeout to 7 days. If you are going to be using this app frequently or at least once a day, you will always be logged in anyways.
    09-14-2009 03:25 AM
    hey there.. if you are still looking for an iPhone-2-iPhone chat with push which works worldwide, check out WhatsApp (disclaimer: it is my BBM-like chat app which we launched just two days ago)

it is free. enjoy
    Thanx @whatsapp - just downloaded it. Now just have to get it onto my friends iPhones to test. Looks real promising though
    Any ideas when you guys will be launching the chat version for the BB?
    09-14-2009 12:41 PM
    No, BeeJive can keep you logged in for up to 7 days. Settings-BeeJive- go down to where is says "Network and Push" and and change the session timeout to 7 days. If you are going to be using this app frequently or at least once a day, you will always be logged in anyways.
    Beejive just recently extended their timeout to 7 days - when I posted that previous message it was still at 24hrs.
    I prefer apps like WhatsApp - they NEVER log you out (there basically is no login/logout procedure - much like a SMS)
    09-14-2009 12:43 PM
    Using WhatsAPP since Friday with 3 of my friends, great app for people like me who misses BBM.
    09-14-2009 09:28 PM
    hey there.. if you are still looking for an iPhone-2-iPhone chat with push which works worldwide, check out WhatsApp (disclaimer: it is my BBM-like chat app which we launched just two days ago)

it is free. enjoy
    yes, this is a GREAT app! I highly recommend this!
    09-16-2009 08:07 AM
    Oh, if anyone wants to try this out with me, Wayne at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Not keeping this number up for long, I don't want those hot movie stars calling me again. I had to get a restraining order against Catherine Bell from JAG. The heavy breathing was getting quite addicting!

Okay, I got a test with someone in. Catherine Bell will just have to wait.
    Last edited by ctt1wbw; 09-16-2009 at 09:20 AM.
    09-16-2009 08:08 AM
    Beejive just recently extended their timeout to 7 days - when I posted that previous message it was still at 24hrs.
    I prefer apps like WhatsApp - they NEVER log you out (there basically is no login/logout procedure - much like a SMS)
    It works very well, doesn't it?
    09-17-2009 10:02 AM
    It works very well, doesn't it?
    Oh yes, definitely does
    09-17-2009 10:04 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD