I used the "Hide n Seek" app (from Cydia) to hide my camera roll, which was handy, but after I saved a photo from an email (which saved to the camera roll, which was hidden), it stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still didn't work. After uninstalling it again, my photos are now gone permanently. There wasn't much in there, so I don't care about the photos, but I do miss being able to hide the photos in the first place.

My phone is jailbroken and has a lot of apps and games on it, so people like to play with it but I don't like them having access to all my pictures.

Does anyone else use photo-hiding apps and if so, which ones? It doesn't matter to me if they are free or not, but I'd really like to get another one.

Thx.
    07-23-2009 09:47 PM
    Hi Corrina,

There are a number of them out there, but I believe from my experience with a couple these apps, that picture safe or video safe (includes picture safe) are the best thus far. They aren't free, but I believe they are worth it.
    07-26-2009 04:54 AM
    Thank you for your replies! I'll check it out. :-)
    07-26-2009 09:59 PM
    Picture safe is top quality.. use it very frequently.. this app even has a snooper stopper!

Photo Vault Second choice

Pic Vault Third choice
    07-27-2009 10:33 AM
    I second the votes for Picture Safe. Ironically enough I was just thinking I need an app like this, and browsed into this forum only to find this thread.

Picture Safe is only $2 & I think w/the Snooper Stopper & Quick Hide it's well worth it.
    07-27-2009 02:55 PM
    I bought Picture Safe and I love it! Thanks guys!
    07-27-2009 11:41 PM
    Your welcome! P.S Picture safe just updated their app now they have HD
    07-28-2009 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD