AlarmTunes 1.2 now available with Landscape and more!!

Rynology

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
web.jpg

Waking up to your music just got even better! In our continued efforts to meet our customers needs we are extremely excited to announce the latest update to AlarmTunes. Here is a brief overview of the new features found in 1.2:

Landscape Mode
AlarmTunes now works in both portrait and landscape orientations. Now enjoy a nice large clock that takes advantage of the wider screen width and a minimalistic design.

More Control
Now you can easily navigate your selected playlist with simple swipe gestures. Swipe right skips to the next track, while swiping left will go to the previous track. It's that simple!

Battery, Battery, Battery
We chose to spend a great deal of development time optimizing battery consumption as we have learned many of our customers want to use AlarmTunes for long periods without being plugged in. You will surely notice a significant difference!

Improved Performance
Fixed an intermittent issue related to media not loading properly and audio not playing.
General performance and stability improvements.

The update is free for existing customers, and AlarmTunes is still priced at a remarkable $0.99 for new customers.

Check out this great new version of AlarmTunes in the App Store!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
This is a nice app. I got it a week or so ago and it works great. I had AC/DC's Rock'n'Roll Train wake me up this morning. What a way to start the day!

Rynology

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
AlarmTunes 1.2.1 now out

We just wanted to let everyone know that our update to AlarmTunes 1.2 (1.2.1) was finally approved!

This new update contains major bug fixes in addition to a few new features.

New Features Include:
- Ability to update an existing alarm time without having to delete and re-add
- Screen Dimming (performed by holding the light bulb icon for 1 sec.)

Bug Fixes:
- Corrected crashing issue for users with incomplete song meta data
- Improved charging status detection for screen auto-lock override feature
- Sleep mode no longer interrupts timed sleep music
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements

We have appreciated all of the support we have received from the forum and wanted to be sure to keep everyone updated.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
We just wanted to let everyone know that our update to AlarmTunes 1.2 (1.2.1) was finally approved!

This new update contains major bug fixes in addition to a few new features.

New Features Include:
- Ability to update an existing alarm time without having to delete and re-add
- Screen Dimming (performed by holding the light bulb icon for 1 sec.)

Bug Fixes:
- Corrected crashing issue for users with incomplete song meta data
- Improved charging status detection for screen auto-lock override feature
- Sleep mode no longer interrupts timed sleep music
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements

We have appreciated all of the support we have received from the forum and wanted to be sure to keep everyone updated.

Looking good...

CharFeld

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking for a way to contact the developer of this great app directly - web page, email, whatever - but could find no way to do so. So I am posting here in hopes that the developer will read it:

Is it possible to add a setting that will stop the music when it gets to the end of the playlist, instead of cycling back to the beginning and playing it over & over?

My wife was ready to throw my iphone out the window one morning when I woke up before my iphone & left without it. She couldn't even turn it off because she couldn't remember my passcode! It played for hours until I got back to turn it off.

I can think of some other scenarios where this feature would be useful - but if it can save just one marriage (or iphone), wouldn't it be worth coding?

Rynology

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
CharFeld,
First of all how did you get through an entire day without your iPhone?

We certainly do not want to see any marital discord and will absolutely work to include this feature in a future update.

Also, feel free to contact us any time at support@mcleanmobile.com and thanks for the feedback!

Rynology

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
AlarmTunes 1.3 Now Available

We just wanted to let everyone know that the latest update to AlarmTunes is now available.

web.jpg
web.jpg

This new update addresses 2 main objectives.

1) Implementation of user preferences via the iPhone OS settings application. Users may now:

- Choose your own Snooze time
- Configure the Music Sleep Timer
- Enable/Disable Alarm Fade-in Feature

2) Code optimization to ensure compatibility with iPhone OS 3.1.

We hope everyone enjoys the update and we look forward to updating you on the next one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods