Favorite app for news?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, I got tired of AP Mobile and it's one or two pushes a week, it seems. So on another forum I found someone who recommend Byline, an RSS reader that is really great. Synchs with your Google Reader account and the rest is history.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
iNews is a pretty sweet RSS reader that I use. I have AP mobile installed just for the push updates, but I haven't gotten any in awhile. Newest version of AP loads slowly and is frozen while it's loading for me.

I mainly use News Pro (Reuters) and News Fuze.

boldwood1265

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
NY Times mobile app especially which I like to use while on bus on way to work for latest news stories. For something simpler (on bus on the way home from work) I prefer the colorful USA Today and also MSNBC. Yahoo! mobile is nice for gossip and pics.

That's about it...there's always Google reader or Safari if you really want to go crazy. :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I got RSS Flash G a week or so and love that one. I erased Byline and use this now. I like it more for some reason. Looks better and easier to use.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I got RSS Flash G a week or so and love that one. I erased Byline and use this now. I like it more for some reason. Looks better and easier to use.

Looks nice, but I'm sticking with Byline. I like having the images being stored offline.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2