I didn't see a thread for this app, but it's free and hey, it's cool!!

It shows you a list of all the iPhone apps in the app store that drop in price. I know there are websites that do it, but having an app is pretty sweet.

If you click on the app, it takes you right to the app store application to the page! I've found it pretty cool, caught a lot of 4th of july weekend sales because of it
    07-08-2009 10:45 PM
    Nice find! I just got lucky finding 4th of July specials.
    07-09-2009 10:55 AM
    Nice find! I just got lucky finding 4th of July specials.
    haha yeah i noticed some devs still haven't updated some of their specials that say "4th of july weekend only"
    07-09-2009 12:02 PM
    Downloading now sounds pretty cool.
    Here is a link to Bargain Bin
    Last edited by Tramain; 07-09-2009 at 12:19 PM.
    07-09-2009 12:13 PM
    Also try PandoraBox. I've been using it for months and it's great. Shows all new apps, price drops, and you can add favorites to watch. About to check out your recommendation now.
    07-09-2009 01:54 PM
    I prefer AppMiner over BarginBin only because you can read the description directly from with AppMiner. BarginBin closes and opens AppStore App in order to read descriptions.
    07-09-2009 11:25 PM
    @Dryland

I just checked out PandoraBox, I think that's my favorite now
    07-09-2009 11:52 PM
    Hi Allyson,
    I saw your article on calendar apps. I have an iPhone 4 until April. My calendar app decided to stop syncing with Google calendar when I changed my gmail password. Long story. Upshot: after hours of troubleshooting with phone company and Apple I am told I need to buy a calendar app cut I can find none that function with iOS 7. Help me, Allyson K, you're my only hope. TIA.
    02-21-2016 03:17 PM
    Hi Allyson,
    I saw your article on calendar apps. I have an iPhone 4 until April. My calendar app decided to stop syncing with Google calendar when I changed my gmail password. Long story. Upshot: after hours of troubleshooting with phone company and Apple I am told I need to buy a calendar app cut I can find none that function with iOS 7. Help me, Allyson K, you're my only hope. TIA.
    This thread is 7 years old. At any rate, there's one called Tiny Calendar that will work on iOS 7 and syncs with Google. This is the free version:
    Tiny Calendar - Sync with Google Calendar by Appxy
    https://appsto.re/us/yxqSE.i

There's also a paid version for $6.99.
    02-21-2016 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD