Mobsters - N11SQ
Pets - CJF74
* ZYNGA GAMES *
Street Racing and Mafia wars - 8902 9316 65
and 0403 3835 57

thebigguy

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
On the tpic of defense buildings. I am level 9. I have 676 bunkers and 330 guard towers. You can never have too many defense points. I never bank my money and don't lose if attacked unless to someone who is usually level 30 or higher. Defense defense defense. And to build defense you need plenty of buildings giving you high income.

As for the attack and defense points when you level up. It is my understanding that those point apply to you only and none of the allies in your alliance. Whether the multiply your personal defenses...? IDK. They never apply to your allies, that is what I am sure of. I skipped the middle posts on the thread so I don't know if anyone has touched on that before I did.

Resaca

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Income Building Strategies

I'm level 9 and my income is only about 25k/h. I find myself doing missions alot(I know I shouldn't) which force me to level up but all the money goes towards income buildings and medics. Any tips to open up my income more efficiently.

thebigguy

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm level 9 and my income is only about 25k/h. I find myself doing missions alot(I know I shouldn't) which force me to level up but all the money goes towards income buildings and medics. Any tips to open up my income more efficiently.

be patient and let your income grow. I don't do missions. Reinvest the money you make into new buildings. Also it is probably a good idea to do 3 days building income and one day building defense. The game won't be as exciting but it is better than leveling up so fast that you cannot afford the best units available. As a rule of thumb, I build my income so that less than 5% of it is used for upkeep of units and I can afford the best units available.

wood#IM

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple questions.

I'm sitting at level 9, I have 4 allies, but I read somewhere on here that I should only have 3 because counting myself it woud be 4 total and only small armies can attack?

Also, I've been boosting my income via buildings, is there a certain time I should discontinue a certain type of building? Or should I keep the $1 p/h price around equal for each? If so, does this apply to def as well?

What is a good income per hour at 9/10? Is it better to level off missions, battles, or the sanction list? I read a post on justcalit.com that said something along the lines of 1mil or so per hour at 10, I'm at 400k, it seems like it would take forever with this. Are the missions worth doing? I did the first set to get the 8% to attack, but are any of the others useful? How about the barracks, is the 1 energy point worth it to buy that building? Seems like it would because it's not all that much, are any of the other buildings like that (adds something over time) worth getting?

I have more questions but I can't think of them now, thanks for helping if you can.

qb6u4k

Asking Alexandria

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
If when you enter the battle option you see people who only show 1-4 allies, then you have 4. If you see people who have 5-9 then you have 5 so you may want to add 4 more or lose 1 (it is always best to stay at the highest margin you can). I tend to keep the income buildings around the same $ p/h. But i look at is as eventually if im still playing i'm going to build a certain number of say weapons factorys so i may just build 20 of them even though they aren't the best. I like keeping my building numbers rounded e.g 10, 15, 100, 150 etc etc. Im only level 35 but at level 9/10 i just did missions and battled and put the money mainly into income buildings as i went. As you said it would take a very long time to build up a big income p/h but if you don't mind waiting then that is a good thing to do, i wanted to get the most out of the game so i did everything i could to level up. I am now 'camping' out abit at level 35 earning almost 12M per hour and building up my defense buildings. I would say the barracks is worth getting if you are wanting to level up as it does give 12 energy an hour and is cheap. The best advice i can give you is bank your money constantly unless you have enough defence so that noone attacks you or if they do you win to save on the 10% this is risky however. Also before going to sleep i always try get my health as low as possible as no-one can attack you if you are below 27 health. Again, buying you time where you can't be attacked. Also keep allies at the highest margin of the group (4,9 etc). Hope you have fun!

I have a couple questions.

I'm sitting at level 9, I have 4 allies, but I read somewhere on here that I should only have 3 because counting myself it woud be 4 total and only small armies can attack?

Also, I've been boosting my income via buildings, is there a certain time I should discontinue a certain type of building? Or should I keep the $1 p/h price around equal for each? If so, does this apply to def as well?

What is a good income per hour at 9/10? Is it better to level off missions, battles, or the sanction list? I read a post on justcalit.com that said something along the lines of 1mil or so per hour at 10, I'm at 400k, it seems like it would take forever with this. Are the missions worth doing? I did the first set to get the 8% to attack, but are any of the others useful? How about the barracks, is the 1 energy point worth it to buy that building? Seems like it would because it's not all that much, are any of the other buildings like that (adds something over time) worth getting?

I have more questions but I can't think of them now, thanks for helping if you can.

qb6u4k

wood#IM

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Here is an update of my experience so far.

I'm still the same level, and my initial concern of my income rising to slow has lessened a good bit, it's an exponential endevor and once you get the ball rolling it's alot faster then I thought. I would say 1 million p/h at level ten is more then reasonable, in fact, with how safe this level is (given the fact 25 or so tankers and several def buildings of each type render you impenatrable) it would almost seem foolish to not push even higher then load up on defensive structures. This would put you on the fast track for the next level tier seeing as how you could max attack harriers and reach 20 in no time.

This is of corse assuming you are not in a hurry or are impatient by nature.

At what point would you want to start maxing your allies, or a better question actually woud be is their a point level wise where, even if you have only fou allies, that everone can take a crack at you?

Asking Alexandria

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I would agree, 1M p/h at level 10 is reasonable. As for allies i went straight to like 25 then to 29 allies from around level 5. I found doing missions whenever i could and battling whenever my health was high enough and ammo was enough worked very well for me. My kill/death ratio is around 2:1 and i made an excellent amount of cash from battling and missions. It really depends on how you feel, if you are enjoying staying low level and waiting for your income to increase, then by all means carry on until you are happy with your hourly income, if not then i wouldn't worry. Perhaps setting yourself some goals of say 1M income at level 10, then get to 15 but don't level until you have say, 2.5M and hour income and so on and so forth. I'm now earning 15M per hour after outgoings, i plan to camp all this week hopefully accumulating 1.5billion which i will then spend on more defence buildings and a few more income buildings, then i'll level upto 40. As for the allies question i believe the allies margin is the same throught the game regardless of level, not 100% sure though. Remember high allies not only benefits you, but your opponents aswell.

Here is an update of my experience so far.

I'm still the same level, and my initial concern of my income rising to slow has lessened a good bit, it's an exponential endevor and once you get the ball rolling it's alot faster then I thought. I would say 1 million p/h at level ten is more then reasonable, in fact, with how safe this level is (given the fact 25 or so tankers and several def buildings of each type render you impenatrable) it would almost seem foolish to not push even higher then load up on defensive structures. This would put you on the fast track for the next level tier seeing as how you could max attack harriers and reach 20 in no time.

This is of corse assuming you are not in a hurry or are impatient by nature.

At what point would you want to start maxing your allies, or a better question actually woud be is their a point level wise where, even if you have only fou allies, that everone can take a crack at you?

Beavis

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
hey dudes, i have a question and need someones opinion. i currently ranked 23 i make a lil over 2.3mil an hour. i have over 60mil in my vault, to buy a power plant its going to cost me 12.150k. do you think its better for me to just camp through level 23 and 24 bank all my cash till im able to get an oil rig? im attacking people whenever i have the chance to get the xp points. my record is 777-243. should i build my defense, buy more money making building, buy units, or camp? what you all think. i have an alliance of 7 and im using 5 stealh jet, 22 b1's and 15 subs, and for my defense i have 42 stilettos

thebigguy

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok beavis, here is what I think you should do. First thing is that your income is way too low for your level. You income needs to be closer to 23 million per hour. Move your number of allies up to 9 which will keep you in with others who have 5-9 allies but will give you the most allies possible within category (this will provide you with opportunity to purchase the highest defense possible in the 5-9 Allie category). With 9 allies you need to purchase 54 strong defensive units to protect yourself(54 is the most units you can have and u might as well buy the best). Buy tankers if the upkeep gets to more than 10% of your income and add the best defensive units as your income goes up. As a rule, total upkeep should never exceed 10% of your income and that is why income is the most important thing. Build your income by 10% per level. Also build building defenses by at least 5% per level. Missions are a terrible way to to earn money. Wait until later to do them(they are important for certain types of loot but they can wait). The most impotant things are income and defense. And without a good income, you cannot defend nor attack properly in the upper levels of the game.

Last edited:

Warlord

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
why am i keep losing?

hi guys, i am currently level 11 and I have strong weapons n buildings for defends and attack, but when try to attack other weaker opponents, i keep losing.. how to improve attack rate??

thebigguy

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Why you are losing!!!

hi guys, i am currently level 11 and I have strong weapons n buildings for defends and attack, but when try to attack other weaker opponents, i keep losing.. how to improve attack rate??
Warlord, the first thing I would do is check to see if you have the strongest units available. Honestly, in this game variety means nothing. You don't need a mix of infantry, ground, water and air units. If the best unit on attack is a certain type of plane get rid of everything else that has weaker attack and just buy that plane. Next, have you maxed out the number of units. If you are at 11 and have 55 allies the you need 330 units to properly arm yourself. All 330 can be attack planes because u always use your best units. If you have. Only 10 allies you need 60 units. If you have more questions about this then just ask. Next, defense buildings. The mean everything when you are attacked but mean do nothing for you when you attack someone else. Nothing at all. Conversly, when you attack someone else you need to be aware if they have defensive buildings that your attack can't overcome. Your attack points must be greater overall that your opponents defensive units total and defensive building total combined so you must always check your opponents stats before you attack to make sure you are stronger. There are people you should never attack because the have bought defensive structures that double or even triple their defensive unit totals. For instance, I saw a guy the other day who was level 9, he has maxed out his allies at that level which is 45, that means he can control 6 units per allie so he controls 270 tankers which have the highest defense available at 20 points. That gives him 5400 defense points. Then he has over 1150 bunkers and 550 guard towers. That gives him almost 10,000 defense points to add to the 550 he had before. You have to be level 16 and fully armed before you even purchase enough firepower so u can beat him in sanctions and You upkeep for those submarines would be somewhere around 2 to 5 million per hour. When I chatted with him the other day he said that he has beat people that are as high as level 40 when he was sanctioned. So always check their stats before attacking because you would never beat this guy if you attacked him. Nor would I.

Last edited: