World War Discussion

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Bringing Up My Post, hoping someone will answer my question. What has changed in the latest release of World War that has some upset? I am still non-stop playing and have not seen anything objectionable.

Once Again,
Badshah

Boloorchi

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Defence?

Heyy... im at level 44 and i am loving this game.... i try to buy a lot to bring in some cash.. and i never attack... simply because i always loose, so ive stoped attacking, and i am only focusing on making money and getting up the level ladder ;) BUT i have a problem, i am attacked alot, and i loose everytime, even though i bought a lot of defence units and buildings. HOW DO I MAKE A STROND DEFENCE? please give me a step by step guide to that... thnx

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
This threads still alive!!

@guest:
No, I will not add you. You violated the main intention behind this thread. This is not a place to post your code so as to be added. This is a place for the discussion of all things World War. Now please move along...

@boloochi:
I am not an expert on these things, but I can say that buying defensive structures definately helps. Oftentimes when I am being attacked my enemies die due solely to my defenses.

Be sure to raise your income. Remember also that the value of funds gained from those free honor points is directly dependant on your hourly income rate. The higher your income, the more those honor points are worth.

Do you use JustCalcIt? I suggest you get it, and use it to intelligently increase your defenses/income.

Badshah

P.S. Anyone heard from Roonster lately? I hope he hasn't left.

Ally RMMJ95

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else noticed that the game seems very quiet these days?

I wonder if a lot of people stop playing after a few weeks?

Also, now that WW is no longer a top 25 app, the flow of new players must have reduced.

cfbmone

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Or maybe it just seems like alot.... I'm level 43 and have 217 Bunkers, 105 Gaurd Towers, 52 AA Launchers, 19 Turrets & 2 Landmine fields. Is this a ****load or not?

DOC#IM

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Just signed on. Just beginning to play World War but looking for any advice on short and long planning. Any help is appreciated. I'm going to read all of these discussion pages too.

thanks to all,
DOC (Navy/ Marine Corp vet)

richie#IM

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Build income producing buildings and build AA weapons asap. Mine fields are also good. I noticed when I built mine fields I won alot more attacks from the opposition. Also the guys idea of camping out seems to work well. By the way I am level 43 pulling down about a billion $$ every two days. Notice I have not left my code yet.

richie#IM

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else noticed that the game seems very quiet these days?

I wonder if a lot of people stop playing after a few weeks?

Also, now that WW is no longer a top 25 app, the flow of new players must have reduced.

I don't think so. I have been playing this since it's inception but not as much as some. I also have really poor connectivity in Angola. Virtually no Wireless to speak of. When connectivity is restored I am on my I-Phone playing this and I-Mobster.

The Farming comment from the Forum Manager????? HMMMMMMMM. I try not to attack a person more than three times in one day. I only really go to war If I run across a Farmer like you. Then I bring out the sanctions, the troops and anything else I have.:D I don't just max sanction I actually patiently sanction throughout the day waiting hours until the Bozo's health has been restored, and he will loose the max amount of cash. :rolleyes:

I will say one thing, This game is highly addictive!

One more thing does anyone have the link for World War on your computer?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77