World War Discussion

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Blah! Someone just randomly sanctioned me. I asked him why he did that and he said "Do I need a reason lol". Sanctioned him for good order sake, but he obviously doesnt care.

Because of that sanction, I was hit enough times that it took my last battle with WASP off the page and so I longer can target him later on. Oh well, until I see him again. At least I'm not camping anymore.

Nolove

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
Alright,thanks for the tips,camping when i hit lvl 25 for the oil rigg.crazy i been only playing the game for a few days =D

Sorry but alliance code is QEJ6XX
Add me .

Last edited:

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Alright,thanks for the tips,camping till lvl 25 for the oil rigg.crazy i been only playing the game for a few days =D

Sorry but alliance code is QEJ6XX
Add me .

Make sure you buying the buildings that get you the most income (or defense points) for your money. I created a spread sheet that has the price/income ratio and the price per defense point so I can buy the building that is the most economical to buy.

Someone posted a website that already has a spreadsheet built into it. You just key in what level you are at and how many of each building you currently own, then you enter in how much you have to spend and it tells you how much of each to buy. Just because the oil rig nets you $270k, doesn't mean its the best thing to purchase. I had to buy a lot of other buildings first for the oil rig to be worthwhile.

That website is Just Calculate It! Game Calculators for various RPG games

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
...I was hit enough times that it took my last battle with WASP off the page and so I longer can target him later on...

I know what you mean. In the event that such as thing is likely to happen, sanction the person when their name gets close to the bottom of the page. That way, when they are killed, the announcement of their demise will appear at the top of the page, along with their name which links to their profile. Then you can continue to attack at will. I did this once with someone I was having a running battle with.

Oh, and by the way, I have also stopped camping. It's great to be back in the fray!

Bad

JAMES998964

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm camping:( but my income is getting better and now 125,000 an hour and I'm level 12 and have being playing 4 days I think. I'm being offered 514,000 for 10 honor points and I have 40. Should I sell ?

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I have been camping for a long time now and can't seem to get to 2 million net income. I am still at 1,493K an hour which is not a good amount to switch from Naval Tankers to Heavy Equipment Transporters.

I just came up with a strategy (as I was tying this reply) to deploy 1/4 of my 300 max units with Heavy Equipment Transporters (75) and disband some of my 283 Naval Tankers (lost some in battle) until I have 225. This way my upkeep will only rise a few hundred thousand and I will have over a thousand extra defense.

I will use this strategy to start out with, then when I get to about 3 million net income I will make the complete switch to Heavy Equipment Transporters; all this before I make level 21 (hopefully).

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm camping:( but my income is getting better and now 125,000 an hour and I'm level 12 and have being playing 4 days I think. I'm being offered 514,000 for 10 honor points and I have 40. Should I sell ?

No, do not sell your honor points for that much. When I was at level 19 (5 minutes ago) I was being offered 6 million. As your income grows the offer will go up. I suggest you just wait it out because soon you will be making that much in an hour.

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I know what you mean. In the event that such as thing is likely to happen, sanction the person when their name gets close to the bottom of the page. That way, when they are killed, the announcement of their demise will appear at the top of the page, along with their name which links to their profile. Then you can continue to attack at will. I did this once with someone I was having a running battle with.

Oh, and by the way, I have also stopped camping. It's great to be back in the fray!

Bad

Speak of the devil, WASP just hit me again. He's got like 600+ carriers and 400 b2s. His defensive total is around 46000 (and climbing). It would take around 350 b2s and 265 carriers to hit him. He suddenly gained like 20 nukes.

He might be using real $$ to bump his stats. Just nuts.

Last edited:

JAMES998964

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Your screwed so :O

I would never use real money as it defeats the purpose of stratagy and control. Just my 2 cents. Now on 135,000 an hour. Going to bed now and hopefully in the morning I will be able to purchase another weapon factory.

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Comment system in this game really does not promote diplomacy. By commenting you essentially paint a crosshair on your head. Someone who tried to attack me complimented me on my defenses. I wanted to say thanks but noticed that the one guy who hit me before (WASP) has kept his comments on his board (and I noticed wasp cleans up his board). So I can be hit by wasp from this other guys comments if I would have replied.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Comment system in this game really does not promote diplomacy. By commenting you essentially paint a crosshair on your head. Someone who tried to attack me complimented me on my defenses. I wanted to say thanks but noticed that the one guy who hit me before (WASP) has kept his comments on his board (and I noticed wasp cleans up his board). So I can be hit by wasp from this other guys comments if I would have replied.

Yeah, I used to comment on random people's profiles to say like nice stats or post my code, but now I look to make sure they are not at my level or I can beat them before posting anything. Especially if you write "nice stats" someone may think "hmm... what kind of stats does he have?" That will surely lead them to your page and makes you vulnerable to attack. For this reason I mostly comment to people who are in my alliance (Red Army) or someone I can beat.

Blue--Sun

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Ive been playing this game for a little over a month now, ive reset once im currently at lvl 51 and have 342 allies but would like more but im wondering how you get so many invites I havent paid much attention to that part of the game I just invite ppl but am getting tired of typing all the time any help would be appreciated as to how I could get more invites from ppl... code is 2VT1VP will accept any of you in my alliance...

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Ive been playing this game for a little over a month now, ive reset once im currently at lvl 51 and have 342 allies but would like more but im wondering how you get so many invites I havent paid much attention to that part of the game I just invite ppl but am getting tired of typing all the time any help would be appreciated as to how I could get more invites from ppl... code is 2VT1VP will accept any of you in my alliance...

Well there are a number of ways to get more invites. You can exchange broadcast messages with other members so that their allies see your code and your allies see their codes. You can also leave comments on people's profiles, but I suggest you do this only with your own country so you don't become a target. In addition you can also post your code on the justcalcit website so others can see it. There is also another forum on this site that is set aside for the sole purpose of exchanging alliance codes, you can try that out and see how many invites you get.

If you do all these things (correctly) you will probably you should wake up tomorrow with over a hundred invites.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
An odd thing just happened to me...

I was reveiwing the troops and equipment of a prospective target. He seemed a little weak, and I felt certain that I could take him. Unfortunately for me, he cleaned my clock. I was beaten badly and humiliated. In reviewing the report I noticed two things: My Alliance of 220 vs His alliance of 225. I was not on the Sanctions page when I attacked. I was on the Enemies page. We were both at level 43 when I began my review, and I didn't take that long. Trust me. I did not go to the loo, or stop for lunch. It was under a minute all told. So this guy, Stephen, leveled and increased his allotment of allies by 5 in the interim.

I thought this was interesting and odd. I hope you do to.

Bad :cool:

Blue--Sun

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Thanks I will get that done I appreciate it.... To Nolove you have to get the emoji keyboard to be able to add the usa symbol or many others....

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
whats the code to make the usa flag??ive been looking everywhere for that code.Thanks

You have to get the app "Spell Number" free from app store. Then you have to enter this number: 91929394.59

Press return and then go to Settings---->General----->Keyboards----->International Keyboards

Scroll down to Japanese and turn on the Emoji option.

Then you're set! :)

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
An odd thing just happened to me...

I was reveiwing the troops and equipment of a prospective target. He seemed a little weak, and I felt certain that I could take him. Unfortunately for me, he cleaned my clock. I was beaten badly and humiliated. In reviewing the report I noticed two things: My Alliance of 220 vs His alliance of 225. I was not on the Sanctions page when I attacked. I was on the Enemies page. We were both at level 43 when I began my review, and I didn't take that long. Trust me. I did not go to the loo, or stop for lunch. It was under a minute all told. So this guy, Stephen, leveled and increased his allotment of allies by 5 in the interim.

I thought this was interesting and odd. I hope you do to.

Bad :cool:

That is very unfortunate. Don't you just hate it when those red letters pop up when you press attack!? But don't you just love it when you see the green letters with a nice sum of money?