World War Discussion

JAMES998964

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I really dont want to remove everyone from my allience as it will take a while to build it up. Its just at night im getting raped. Its the only way to describe it. Hopefully this evening i will be able to buy another weopans factory without doing missions or sanctions. Then tomorrow half a day untill i buy my next one and so on.

JAMES998964

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
6 in my allience now. I will add more in a few days/weeks. Im aiming for a million a hour then spend on defence then 5 million a hour. I want 10 million an hour before going to war.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
As of now I am making about 1,250K an hour after upkeep. Since my only upkeep comes from Naval Tankers (and medics which is hardly anything), I thought about moving away from Tankers and start buying M80 Stilettos. I calculated the upkeep of 270 Stilettos (my max amount of units) and I came up with about 1,250K which is what I make right now. Do you guys have any suggestions as to how much money I should make an hour before changing from Tankers (20 defense) to M80 Stilettos (35 Defense)?

Roonster,
Alliance Code: KV85XT

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Great news guys! Teye Heimans from justcalcit.com got my email with all the units I submitted!

Wow, you had all the missing pieces! Thanks! The info is complete now. I will finish the calculator.

Many thanks!

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Kudos to YOU!

Wow! good job! Thanks for taking the initiative to get this done. I look forward to seeing the results.

Bad

Last edited:

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Units spread sheet

You can get the heavy equip transporters at lvl 20.

For a chart that shows the attack defense for all your units and a couple other tools like which income generator you should buy next, total defense calculations and so on check out live taverns spreadsheet at
Live Tavern - World War

or if you don't have Excel here's a word doc that shows all the units attack and defense.

Units Attack and Defense.doc

wengleha

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm wondering if I should start to level up or not - currently level 12, $1.4 mil/hr but my price for $1 p/h (determined from JustCalcIt) is $108...if I were level 25 I could start buying oil rigs with a price for $1 p/h of $74 which is a big drop...question is, is it worth it to level up to 25 to get these or just keep plugging away where I'm at?

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm wondering if I should start to level up or not - currently level 12, $1.4 mil/hr but my price for $1 p/h (determined from JustCalcIt) is $108...if I were level 25 I could start buying oil rigs with a price for $1 p/h of $74 which is a big drop...question is, is it worth it to level up to 25 to get these or just keep plugging away where I'm at?

I would push to 25 then camp for a bit building oil rigs.

Heck I'm trying to figure out if I'm ready to make my next push at 40mil per hour at lvl 40. I'm not even sure what lvl I'll push to...

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Wow! XP, you get 40 million per hour? How long did that take you? I just hit 10 million net, yesterday.

By big question now is: How high should I push my defense points, before I start fighting again? I sold off all my units Monday last week, to build my economy. Now I am building my defenses. I feel like saying to heck with it, and start redeploying my troops. To anyone who knows, how high is a good defense value? I'm at 2371 right now.

Bad

Last edited:

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Wow! XP, you get 40 million per hour? How long did that take you? I just hit 10 million net, yesterday.

By big question now is: How high should I push my defense points, before I start fighting again? I sold off all my units Monday last week, to build my economy. Now I am building my defenses. I feel like saying to heck with it, and start redeploying my troops. To anyone who knows, how high is a good defense value? I'm at 2371 right now.

Don

Thats 40mil gross. Net I'm around 30mil. My intent is to go guns blazing at 600 carriers and 600 B2 Bombers which will put me at around 17mil net per hour. Took me around 3 months and played slow and steady until lvl 40. I've been camping lvl 40 for about 2 weeks now.

Defense wise I have 4748 in def buildings. When I reached lvl 39 it seemed like i was getting hit every other day, until I built around 400 carriers. Really if you think about it, my 4748 defense in buildings is only 79 carriers (assuming that building and unit defenses are the same). So if you have the economy, you can bolster your unit defenses instead (but the units are expendable).

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site

Don

I'm trying to build a defense strong enough to withstand almost any attack (well at least the highest attack that I can receive given my level & alliances). I figured once there and as I level up and add alliances, it will be much easier to add to my defense since I won't need to add too many buildings and/or units.

Right now I have 44 alliances on level 38, 132 carriers (7920 defense) and 3221 in defense buildings. I'm hoping to add a few more thousand before leveling up.

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to build a defense strong enough to withstand almost any attack (well at least the highest attack that I can receive given my level & alliances). I figured once there and as I level up and add alliances, it will be much easier to add to my defense since I won't need to add too many buildings and/or units.

Right now I have 44 alliances on level 38, 132 carriers (7920 defense) and 3221 in defense buildings. I'm hoping to add a few more thousand before leveling up.

Interesting and methodical min/max/smallball approach to this game. I might have done the same if I realized what was going on and not just add every alliance invite.

So I'm guessing your trying to surpass around 15000 in def right (110A for B2s x 132 units + att value + random)? Is there alot of people to attack at your lvl and alliance number?

I think most people (I could be wrong on this) are just maxing their alliance numbers as high as they can (which is what I did). So I see a large range of people who I can step and some that are absolute beasts.

Last edited:

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I attacked this kid named Nick because he had a lot of money, so maybe like 5 times? So he gets really mad (he's really weak) and so he sanctions me OVER and OVER and OVER again, but he is so stupid because I win all the battles and don't lose any money.

He's on level 20 now and I am at 19, what do you think I should do? Keep attacking him? After all he is a good money source and I don't think he knows how to use the vault.

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
It's sad but there is some kind of implied rule that states that it is OK to attack 1 to 2times. Any more is considered an immediate sanction. I don't necessarily go by this informal rule....

As for sanctioning over and over that's just ridiculous. Just look out for the annoying person that will sanction you daily because they take it so personally.

Getting on the sanctions can be seen by everyone right? I'm surprised you won all the battles as anybody can hit you, even your allies (which i think sucks...).

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Interesting and methodical min/max/smallball approach to this game. I might have done the same if I realized what was going on and not just add every alliance invite.

So I'm guessing your trying to surpass around 15000 in def right (110A for B2s x 132 units + att value + random)? Is there alot of people to attack at your lvl and alliance number?

I think most people (I could be wrong on this) are just maxing their alliance numbers as high as they can (which is what I did). So I see a large range of people who I can step and some that are absolute beasts.

Yes, that is my goal to get around 15000 before I do anything else. There are a few pages of people to attack. I can usually hit battle 4-5 times before I really start running into duplicates but I always seem to find someone I can beat. Since I'm not attacking much, it doesn't matter too much to me plus my attack isn't very strong yet (mostly lancers).

I would imagine most are also maxing out on alliances so once I'm ready to attack I'll certainly be adding a lot more. The nice thing about not attacking though is that I seem to stay of the attack list for a day or 2. My last 3 attacks occured 11 hours ago, 20 hours ago, and 2 days ago. I'm about 3800 points away from 15000 so I have a ways to go, but I figure I'll get there soon enough.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2