World War Discussion

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
And does anyone notice any freezing of the buttons in the application? Occasionally the buttons stop working and being unresponsive, the menu buttons on the bottom of the screen still work but the other buttons don't respond. I have to press the home button and launch the application again. This has happened to me 2-3 times today.

I am using an iPod Touch 2nd Generation running 3.0 firmware

wengleha

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Here's the #1 best way to recruit. go to te sanctions bit and post the following message on as many high level profile as possible, you will literally see requests flood in. (replace *CODE* with your alliance code)

*CODE* MEGA fast way to grow your alliance! Add my code *CODE* then broadcast it to all your allies, I'll add you and broadcast yours to all my allies (currently 1200) SPREAD the WORD
*CODE*

That didn't work all that well - as soon as I posted that on some guys I noticed he made a comment on his own that said if you advertise he will sanction you - moved my money to the vault and within 30 seconds I was sanctioned and killed...oh well, the invites are flooding in at least :)

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Attacking and Defending

Thank you for your e-mail. We have not changed the attack/defense algorithm, but we can keep tabs on battle results to see if any unintentional changes have gone through - so far we haven't seen the results shift from their previous values. Please keep in mind that the battle formula isn't a straight up comparison of offensive vs. defensive points, but that these numbers combined with both your and your opponent's offensive and defensive skills (gotten through leveling) will determine a range for each side. If the final calculation puts your opponent's final score high up in their personal range and your score ends up being calculated toward the low end of your personal range, they will win the fight. Increasing your offensive capabilities or defensive capabilities will help lessen the possible overlap of these two ranges, but unless you vastly outscore your opponent there is no 100% guaranteed way to know whether you'll win a fight or not until you actually get the results.

Sincerely,

Storm8 Customer Service

Well guess there's no real way to know whether you're gonna win or not, but at least you can estimate.

One question down, couple more to go.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I am really looking forward to the units calculator from the justcalcit.com website. In order for them to finish faster, we need to tell them when each unit below becomes available. Please just write the unit and the level it becomes available next to it.

Ex. Rocketeers- Level 30

Please reply with as many as you can; a great way to find out these levels is to compare people on the sanctions list to someone that is one level higher. For example if someone is level 30 and has Rocketeers, look for someone who is level 29, if they don't have any Rocketeers then they most likely become available at level 30. Please note that this method is not always accurate and only submit what you know for sure.

Thank you!
Don't you all want a units calculator?

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
1. Fireteam
2. Marines
3. Paratroopers
4. Medics
5. Grenadiers

1. Hum-Vee
2. Light Tank
3. Mobile Artillery
4. Armored Personnel Carrier

1. Transport
2. Frigate
3. Naval Tanker
4. Naval Destroyer

1. Cargo Chopper
2. Patrol Plane
3. Harrier Jet
4. Comanche Helicopter

I already got most of them by starting a new game on my sisters iTouch. But I still need Comanche Helicopter and Grenadiers HELP!

Last edited:

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
...moved my money to the vault and within 30 seconds I was sanctioned and killed...oh well, the invites are flooding in at least :)

ROFLMAO! I love it. I may have to follow suit. I still have 120 to go for 1000 allies. Feel free to BC me anywhere you see fit, and thank you.

Bad
Q6DQCD

Last edited:

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Less allies less $$$ lossage

I just realized that the less allies you have the less money you lose when you get beat by an enemy. With 29 allies I'd lose around 97k, I dropped down to 1 ally it's only about 11k.

Don how much $$$ did you lose last time you were attacked? I imagine with around 900 allies it's close to 10m.

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I just realized that the less allies you have the less money you lose when you get beat by an enemy. With 29 allies I'd lose around 97k, I dropped down to 1 ally it's only about 11k.

Don how much $$$ did you lose last time you were attacked? I imagine with around 900 allies it's close to 10m.

I always thought it was based on level, and how much money you had (not vaulted). When I had a large amount not vaulted, I could lose up to 987,000 now. It seems to go up each time I level up. Same thing happens during battles. I went from winning at most around 800k to close to $1M now.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I usually bank all my money immediately, but last night I missed my chirping crickets alarm (I think it was the 1am wake up call), and someone got me for 900k. Yes, it hurt. I cried a little, but it only strengthened my resolve to sleep a bit lighter. The good thing is either my health dipped too low for him to continue the assault or he went easy on me.

I think there must be something to your theory. I've noticed some people drops lots of money and some very little. Ok, I'm down for the night. If anyone wants to sign on with my Alliance I'd appreciate it. I am exactly 91 away from 1000 members.

Bad
Q6DQCD

P.S. I hit 10 million net income today. So I am now building my defenses.

Last edited:

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Theory progression

I always thought it was based on level, and how much money you had (not vaulted). When I had a large amount not vaulted, I could lose up to 987,000 now. It seems to go up each time I level up. Same thing happens during battles. I went from winning at most around 800k to close to $1M now.

I agree, I believe the amount you lose each time is based on a percentage of your income possibly at increasing or decreasing percentage intervals when you level. Eventually it will top off at a certain point, so if you just get paid and then attacked you'd lose the top percentage until your money goes below a certain point. Then the percentage that you can lose is based off the number of allies you have and what level you are at.

So if you're level 15 and have between 25-29 allies at the top percentage point you'll lose around 97k. Of course if you're only bringing in 100k each time then you'd lose significantly less.

If you had more allies say 30-34 that top percentage point would increase and make you lose more than 97k. In the same way if you were a higher level say 16 with in the same ally range of 25-29 then you'd also lose more than 97k.

Last edited:

JAMES998964

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys! im new here first post. Im from ireland and started playing this game on my iphone 2 days ago. I downloaded the game a few weeks ago but thought it looked boring. How wrong was I?! I got hooked and in my first day i made the mistake of leveling too fast an fighting winning money buying men ect and fighting again for more cash. was good to begin with but soon i was way out of my depth on level 9/10 where i couldnt win much. Yesterday I decided to stop and try raise my income. now i am on level 11 where i will try to stay. My income is now 40,000 an hour and being saved in the vault. But i got raped last night out of about 70,000 :(.
Anyway I hope to stay still and try to build my self up. I added some of you guys to my allience which has 56.

JAMES998964
C5P4E4

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Bad, your going to have an obscene amount of requests when you wake up haha

I have had a very steady influx of new allies all through the night. I've been adding them as they come in. Also, I wondered what was going on. Whatever you did, thanks. I am up to 951 right now.

Bad

Last edited:

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I hate to double-post, but I have a question:

I'm trying to write a little function to allow me to input the number of buildings I want to build, i.e. Bunkers, and have it calculate how much cash I need, based on the current price per bunker. It functions properly as of now, but my percent of increase is way off. What is the percent of increase? I thought it was 10% but that gives me way too much cash, so I am off on it.

Please help. :confused:

Bad

Last edited:

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I hate to double-post, but I have a question:

I'm trying to write a little function to allow me to input the number of buildings I want to build, i.e. Bunkers, and have it calculate how much cash I need, based on the current price per bunker. It functions properly as of now, but my percent of increase is way off. What is the percent of increase? I thought it was 10% but that gives me way too much cash, so I am off on it.

Please help. :confused:

Don

Its a 10% increase of the original building price.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Ah! That explains everything. Thanks. I will add 10% to the original cost and add it to the current. I wonder how I can figure out those original prices... Anyone have that info? Nevermind... I've figured that out. It's the price difference from one purchase to the next. Works well now.

/me

Last edited:

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Ah! That explains everything. Thanks. I will add 10% to the original cost and add it to the current. I wonder how I can figure out those original prices... Anyone have that info?

/me

I know each additional bunker costs 3k more and each guard tower costs 20k more. Each mine is an additional 1 million. I can't rember the Anti Air craft and the turret though.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm adding each structure type by one, and checking the difference. The anti-aircraft is 56000. I haven't checked turrets yet. There the last. Thanks for the value for Landmines. The program works well now, except for turrets, but I'll get them done shortly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice