World War Discussion

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
You can discuss the game and post your alliance codes here.

My alliance code: XXXXXX

World War created by Storm8

LAUNCH SPECIAL: GET World War for FREE until 5/31!! LIMITED TIME ONLY! [Normal Price: $4.99]

Gosh purple... that's very thoughtful of you. However, I am the thread starter and although I don't control what people post, I would prefer they stick their alliance codes in the older thread especially created for that purpose. This thread is mainly for the discussion of World War.

Anyhow, that my feeling on the matter; other's may vary.

Bad

P.S. What's with the advert? Do you work for Storm8?

Last edited:

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
A fun story about sanctions (Illustrated screen shots)

Speaking of sanctions here's a story about a friend of mine. Back when I was lvl 13 I was building $$$ makers until i was satisfied and wanted to move on. Well I started getting attacked by a guy named Grimsey. The strange thing was I kept winning over and over yet he kept attacking me. Every time he'd attack me I'd attack him back and win, so I wasn't sure why he kept it up, then he started winning somehow. He had the same units as before as did I, but he was winning all of a sudden. (This is about where the screen shots start) So I increased my building defense which didn't help much then bought a bunch of Naval Destroyers (27A,15D) until i began winning about 15 destroyers total. Then he bought 11 Commache Helicopters (25A,13D) and started winning again. So I decided to level up to lvl 15 and bought myself 8 M80 Stilettos (15A,35D) and he hasn't been able to beat me since.

Instead he decided to sanction me FOR $850,000. I thought it was funny, lost around $20,000 and then attacked him again. After all that's what the games about. I guess I pissed him off sooo much that he decided to sanction me 22 times (and counting). Then to top it off he used up 50 honor points to join my country, so now can't attack him lol. When I saw that it just made my day. So since I keep getting added to the sanctions list I decided to add my alliance code to my name. And get some allies with the exposure.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1994/grimsey.jpg

The nice thing about getting Sanctioned, although you get beat to a pulp there are a ton of people that attack you and don't win. Therefore check them out and find a few cash cows. 3 of the people that attacked me and lost ended being great to get cash from.

When people put a sanction on you does the minimum amount go up each time?

Also at higher levels do people often sanction you over and over?

fuchifuciento

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
so after readings some decide to make a nice income and been trying to get my max allies that i can get and the get the max of units with the high def buy some def buildings and seems that anyone at my level can't touch me untill i level again and i did after winnings at level 17 someone can get 85 allies and then 255 units to use and the unit with the most attack is the B-1 Lancer attack 50 so thats a 12750 attack power plus his stat power ???? so i need to create a def greater than that so the M80 Stiletto has a def of 35 by 255 thats a 8925 defense points need to get more def buildings if i want to survive

fuchifuciento

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
for people who don't know ur attack power comes in play when you attack and your defense when you are been attack ...........that means if u attack someone with attack of 2 and defense of 12 and you have an attack of 10 and defense of 20 well you will loose the fight because he has greater defense than your attack but if he attack then you will win

fuchifuciento

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
No ur not missing anything Kapis but those with 4 allies what level they are maybe they are waiting for mor allies to join ????? What level are you on?? I'm 17lv

fuchifuciento

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
But well I would like to discusse some more especially to hear the opinion of the creator of this thread.
Like the how we spend our 3 points of stats everytime we level I been thinking now and I think they should be used for attack only if u want defense you could buy a bunker and there's ur 3 points of def but ur attack power will depend on your units that you can use depending on your level and allies you have .......

fuchifuciento

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
yea we need to test 2 people with the same level allies and units and little diference in stats see how much damage they had and maybe we can get an idea of how much those points in stats really work...

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
After much reading, I am still not certain how to spend those points. I started out putting a lot of them into Energy, because I wanted to do more missions. Problem with that is, I leveled too fast. That has been discussed. I think for now I will stick to Attack points. Since you cannot see your opponents stats, it is the unknown quantity.

Have you ever been beaten by someone that you thought you should pwn? I have. I think it may stem from them having a higher attack rating than you. I am sure there is also a random factor. There must be, because I have been attacked by the same person repeatedly and sometimes they win and sometimes they lose, without anything changing in the meantime.

I didn't mean to come across heavyhanded with the poster who said to put your alliance codes here. It's not my thread. I just hoped that, along with your codes, you will participate in this discussion of the game itself. With that being said, please add: q6dqcd.

Thank you,
Bad :)

Last edited:

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I've been beaten by someone who I thought I should beat. At lvl 40 you see alot of classic carrier only forces. Theoretically 400 carriers ar more should be able to repel 600 carriers but I've lost to full carrier attacks even at +500 carriers to defend. I'm pretty sure attack attribute points are multipliers, even as simple as 1% per point. And I agree there is a random factor also.

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Oh, because of what I just posted above, definetely pour most of your points into attack and use your $$ to bolster your defenses. I also put some points into ammo too (I think I'm at 22 ammo). Currently my atk and def points are equal but I will concentrate on atk from now on.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Ever since I began killing people on the sanctions list (which was yesterday) I haven't been able to stop. I am already half way to level 19 and I'm scared I will be eaten alive.

This forum has really been helpful to me and the discussion is great, thank you DonBurns for starting this thread.

I think we should all work together to get to the bottom of this Attack/Defense Skill Points enigma. It seems to me that nobody, and by nobody I mean nobody, knows the answer to this conundrum.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I have never succeeded in killing anyone on the Sanctions list. Either they are my own nation, or they are too tough, or they are dead before I fire a shot. I'd like to be more successful at it. Any tips?

Q6DQCD

Help me hit 1000 today! :D

Last edited:

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I just started and I have 6 kills, I'd say after about 20 minutes of attacking. You just have to be swift. Keep refreshing the page by pressing on battle then sanctions again and again. When you see someone with a level lower than you attack automatically. If someone is on the same level you probably will have to look at their profile but chances are that by the time you confirmed you are stronger than them, they have already been defeated. If the first hit doesn't kill someone you must be fast to scroll down and attack again, be prepared for this because most likely they will not die on the first attack.

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The key to sanction hunting is to attack your own country to refresh the page. Look fast as to the lvl your attacking and hit em if they are close or lower than your lvl. So far I've gotten 600+ kills using this method.

It gets addicting though so slow down if you are leveling to fast.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Hey sonystu thanks for joining us! We would appreciate it if you would participate in our discussion of the game in addition to posting your alliance code.

That would be great, Thanks

Roonster
Alliance Code: KV85XT

wengleha

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
This thread is quickly turning into a post your code thread and getting away from the original point of the thread - strategy and discussion. Hope it turns back around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2