Question to Peggle players: how do you score big points??

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone-

I've been through the entire adventure twice, and have completed most of the challenges. However, I can't seem to do the challenges that require big points.

So, what's the secret? What types of things do you need to do in order to score big points on a level?

Any tips would be appreciated.

ScottUrman

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I've gotten the first points challenge, but that's it. Aim for the purple peg whenever possible. Plus I like the pyramid bonus, I think that the more extra balls the better. :)

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I alwasy try to plan around the purple peggle. It doubles, so that helps. But I also like to use the pumpkin, I find getting those back to back balls in the game helps get free turns and more points and sometimes extras for combo's, long shot and some cup bounce shots. Also try an give your shots some bounce play the board not just a spot!

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I know about hitting the purple pegs for extra points, but I still can't seem to get enough points to do these point-based challenges.

Thanks for the tips so far. Anybody else?

seaborn

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
What I did was use the Hat guy. that gives you a change to do triple points. If I get some nice lucky bounces hitting a purple one while Im at it, I can get over 100k points in one shot + the triple points, So over 300k on one shot. Let me remind you they are very luck shots lol.

RovioMobile

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
I got over a million points by playing the last level in the game, clearing all the orange balls not connected to the moving thing in the middle. Then shooting a zen ball at one of the remaining blue pegs so that it bounces into the bottom of the moving thing in the middle. If done correctly you'll get a huge amount of point. Extreme ZEN :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro