Looking for a time tracking app

Aeragon

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I am a new iPhone owner:)

I start searching the app store for app and I am lost. They is soo many app!! There is no search option in the app store, how am I suppose to find the app I want?

Can anyone tell me some good app to track time? I am currently trying EternityLite, it not bad, but I am wondering if they is a better one out there?

Can someone list me some free todo app? I'm currently trying "To Do's" but it seem to be missing something. I have try the google task too.

What about a free MSN Messanger app? I am currently tester IM+ lite, any better one?

Is they are app that can record all my call? That would be nice.

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
when you load the app store there should be a search icon along the bottom. looks like a magnifying glass. is that what you mean?

Aeragon

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I have try that, but it don't have search option, I have the feeling that it search by name, how can i find all the time tracking app with that search box?

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
all you do is tap search in the bottom where it says search. then tap up in the bar where it says search. then the keyboard pops out and you can type in what you are looking for. same for cydia only the search icon is all the way to the bottom right. hope I'm helping some.

maryann1983

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
iTimr - time tracking

hey!! I can highly recommend a new time tracking app called iTimr on the app store. I'm using iTimr for my working- and project-times as well as for my logbooking! It's 100 % mobile and very easy to use! Check it out @ timr.com!

xoxo, maryann

mayerl1968

May 19, 2010
Visit site
hey maryann!

thanx for your hint wit iTimr!!! I'm really overwhelmed by iTimr`s features and usability. I can highly recommend it!!! yours, peter