Basically, I am wondering if palringo, im+, beejive or anything can use MSN without logging my pc out. I would like to be able to maintain simultaneous connections.
    06-26-2009 01:12 AM
    I haven't seen any version of MSN that won't log you out if you log in at another location.
    06-26-2009 02:54 AM
    IM+ can keep account logged in for 3 days
    06-26-2009 04:14 PM
    Thats not what I mean. With AIM, you can be logged in at multiple devices/locations simultaneously. For example, if I get an AIM IM right now, it will pop up on my PC and phone. Until recently, msn only allowed you to be signed in at ONE location. With windows live they have changed that, but you have to use a program that allows you to do it. When I log into MSN with IM+ free, I am logged out of my MSN on my laptop and desktop, which are both connected to MSN at all times. I need my phone to not log me out of MSN, or I will end up missing messages when I in or out because I forgot to login
    06-26-2009 08:01 PM
    Thats not what I mean. With AIM, you can be logged in at multiple devices/locations simultaneously. For example, if I get an AIM IM right now, it will pop up on my PC and phone. Until recently, msn only allowed you to be signed in at ONE location. With windows live they have changed that, but you have to use a program that allows you to do it. When I log into MSN with IM+ free, I am logged out of my MSN on my laptop and desktop, which are both connected to MSN at all times. I need my phone to not log me out of MSN, or I will end up missing messages when I in or out because I forgot to login
    But with IM+ you wont lose anything, they still come through to you via push or are stored until you open the app and manually delete if you wish. Or is that not what you speak of?
    06-26-2009 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD