Just checked and east hasn't changed (it's still 1.3), but west is now 1.31 and compatible with os 3.0. The description shoes that it still has the game in it, which is what they had to do once Apple realized that this was basically turn by turn. I don't think this is the full update yet, maybe a stopgap to ensure that it works with 3.0????
    07-02-2009 07:59 PM
    Thanks for the update sleeks - I just downloaded G-Map East while it is still $25. I'm still interested to see the pricing and features of the TomTom app and dock.
    07-03-2009 07:20 PM
    Quick update: G-Map East v. 1.3.1 is now available in the App Store.
    07-04-2009 08:05 PM
    Do any nav apps or subscriptions allow for you to program your own route? I'm taking a road trip on my motorcycle and don't want to use what the most common route would be to avoid the traffic of several major cities. I think most nav programs would just send me to the major route (95 NY to VA). Also, Ipod integration is a must. I'm not planning on needing a nav app but it'd be nice to have as a back up.
    07-10-2009 02:28 PM
    Do any nav apps or subscriptions allow for you to program your own route? I'm taking a road trip on my motorcycle and don't want to use what the most common route would be to avoid the traffic of several major cities. I think most nav programs would just send me to the major route (95 NY to VA). Also, Ipod integration is a must. I'm not planning on needing a nav app but it'd be nice to have as a back up.
    Yes , Its called an Atlas & Compass
    might need a notebook and a pencil too
    07-10-2009 04:45 PM
    Done that plenty! Kind of hard pulling out a notebook at speed on a motorcycle. I map out back toads to take but seem to find other back roads that look appealing. It'd just be nice to have a program with voice prompts for a route you program so your not reduced to mounting a gps on your handlebar, map in a tank bag, or fishing through pockets, because let's face it, stopping for a minute is just not an option!
    07-11-2009 09:37 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD