iphone push apps....

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Fantastic site, plus they update instantly when the push app's are released to itunes for updates!

I'd really like the ESPN app or MLB at Bat app to support push, and perhaps push the Red Sox game updates to me, I dont think thats asking much. :cool:
WOW that would be awesome.. like push when a new video snap is available..or new score.. etc. I love the MLB app, no wonder it's won awards! Go TRIBE...

crap did I just say that out loud.. :(:eek:

vbhoj74

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Bought Beejive day before, it it booting out all my accounts automatically every hr or so, any help people ?

EDIT: Got the session timeout under settings, issue resolved I guess. :)

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Bought Beejive day before, it it booting out all my accounts automatically every hr or so, any help people ?

EDIT: Got the session timeout under settings, issue resolved I guess. :)

Well... there was an issue even if you changed it to 24 hours. Some had the issue and some didn't. I was one who didn't at first and then had it. Luckily the update came out last night and it's all good now.

rmead001

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
just got itwitter suppose to support direct push so I downloaded that, but it only loaded messages that were over 5 days old, nothing recent, anyone else give it a try?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I got it. It worked fine for me. Try erasing it and then restarting your phone and then redownloading it. It should work.

But it will only push from other people using iTwitter. It's not like IM+, where everyone gets pushed.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I bought Prowl and NotifyMe yesterday. Plus ToodleDo the day before. They are all great apps. Prowl seems to be a strange one though, because the apps have to be open to get growls, and you have your iPhone next to you... seems to me to what's the point?

I love NotifyMe and ToodleDo. Great great apps.

Ryanjla

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Sportstap notifies you of MLB games when they start, runs scored, and when the game ends. You select the team that you want to get alerts on. Right now they only offer for MLB. Great app been using them since the web app days.

KoukiFC3S

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I bought Prowl and NotifyMe yesterday. Plus ToodleDo the day before. They are all great apps. Prowl seems to be a strange one though, because the apps have to be open to get growls, and you have your iPhone next to you... seems to me to what's the point?

I love NotifyMe and ToodleDo. Great great apps.

Have you used ToDo? I am waiting for them to release push but if Toodledo works great then I might as well buy it since I use them for syncing.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
NotifyMe and Toodledo work just fine for me. Plus, I have my work calender and stuff on Google synched to my iPhone and laptops.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal