Beejive IM 3.0 Update in App Store

leogodoy

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Having problems with Yahoo! too. BeejiveIM team acknowledged this and they are working to solve it (@beejiveim last twitter message, can't post links here yet, too much of a newbie ;) )

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Which one is better Beejive or IM+ 3.0?

I used BeeJive and IM+ for the BlackBerry and found that IM+ sucked and the fact that it was more $$$ than BeeJive was even more of a slap in the face.

I've been using BeeJive for the iPhone and love it. I believe I tried IM+ a while back on the iPhone (prior to BeeJive) and decided to delete it and use AIM instead.

keyl

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I used BeeJive and IM+ for the BlackBerry and found that IM+ sucked and the fact that it was more $$$ than BeeJive was even more of a slap in the face.

Ya well on iPhone BeeJive costs more. I use the lite version of IM+ and its ok but I am planning on buying either the full version of that or BeeJive. Can anyone tell me the delay from the time the message is sent to the time the push notification arrives?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Ya well on iPhone BeeJive costs more. I use the lite version of IM+ and its ok but I am planning on buying either the full version of that or BeeJive. Can anyone tell me the delay from the time the message is sent to the time the push notification arrives?

Pretty much instant with Beejive.

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Yea right now Beejive is $9.99 and IM+ is 5.99, also IM+ has twitter and skype now of which Beejive doesn't. I read great reviews for both from the store but I am still unsure which one. I also hear great reviews from friends for both.
I am not going to compare anything Apple app to anything RIM app, thats a joke.
I understand PUSH for beejive is out and IM+ is pending review.
Right now being that IM+ is cheaper and has twitter and skype additions I'm leaning that way but am not 100%...:(

Last edited:

emily0605

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
If anyone is having issues logging into your accounts - did you delete your app from the phone or simply update the app? If you just updated delete the app completely from your phone and reinstall it. I'll put money on it that is your issue.

I bought and installed new tonight (IM+ was giving me fits) and no yahoo :(. Hopefully they will fix soon.

MPIIIMan

Jun 16, 2009
www.mpiiiman.com
This morning I am having issues with my chats not loading.
I get a spinning animated icon that just sits there and spins away.
I'm able to see my contact list no problem.

I just tried signing off and signing back in and I'm not able to connect to any accounts.

They are probably experiencing the masses flocking to download and get their push on.

GreenLightJerky

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
very nice update. I love the new backgrounds!
I also like the notification sound "pop" when some one IM's you like crazy it sounds like the phone is bubbling!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2