Having problems with Yahoo! too. BeejiveIM team acknowledged this and they are working to solve it (@beejiveim last twitter message, can't post links here yet, too much of a newbie )
    06-22-2009 11:27 PM
    Which one is better Beejive or IM+ 3.0?
    06-22-2009 11:29 PM
    Which one is better Beejive or IM+ 3.0?
    I used BeeJive and IM+ for the BlackBerry and found that IM+ sucked and the fact that it was more $$$ than BeeJive was even more of a slap in the face.

I've been using BeeJive for the iPhone and love it. I believe I tried IM+ a while back on the iPhone (prior to BeeJive) and decided to delete it and use AIM instead.
    06-23-2009 01:03 AM
    I used BeeJive and IM+ for the BlackBerry and found that IM+ sucked and the fact that it was more $$$ than BeeJive was even more of a slap in the face.
    Ya well on iPhone BeeJive costs more. I use the lite version of IM+ and its ok but I am planning on buying either the full version of that or BeeJive. Can anyone tell me the delay from the time the message is sent to the time the push notification arrives?
    06-23-2009 01:29 AM
    Ya well on iPhone BeeJive costs more. I use the lite version of IM+ and its ok but I am planning on buying either the full version of that or BeeJive. Can anyone tell me the delay from the time the message is sent to the time the push notification arrives?
    Pretty much instant with Beejive.
    06-23-2009 02:14 AM
    Pretty much instant with Beejive.
    Good good. I wasn't sure how fast push was going to be. I just downloaded AIM Free and it was instant too.
    06-23-2009 02:37 AM
    Someone IM me:

ctt1wbw@hotmail.com
    ctt1wbw@mac.com

Let me see this push thing worky work.
    06-23-2009 07:20 AM
    Yea right now Beejive is $9.99 and IM+ is 5.99, also IM+ has twitter and skype now of which Beejive doesn't. I read great reviews for both from the store but I am still unsure which one. I also hear great reviews from friends for both.
    I am not going to compare anything Apple app to anything RIM app, thats a joke.
    I understand PUSH for beejive is out and IM+ is pending review.
    Right now being that IM+ is cheaper and has twitter and skype additions I'm leaning that way but am not 100%...
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 06-23-2009 at 07:30 AM.
    06-23-2009 07:28 AM
    I just did.... You are offline
    06-23-2009 07:28 AM
    If anyone is having issues logging into your accounts - did you delete your app from the phone or simply update the app? If you just updated delete the app completely from your phone and reinstall it. I'll put money on it that is your issue.

I bought and installed new tonight (IM+ was giving me fits) and no yahoo . Hopefully they will fix soon.
    06-23-2009 07:43 AM
    I just did.... You are offline
    Okay, try it again. I had the set offline feature set wrong...
    06-23-2009 08:35 AM
    This morning I am having issues with my chats not loading.
    I get a spinning animated icon that just sits there and spins away.
    I'm able to see my contact list no problem.

I just tried signing off and signing back in and I'm not able to connect to any accounts.

They are probably experiencing the masses flocking to download and get their push on.
    06-23-2009 08:43 AM
    Great update.. Worth the $
    06-23-2009 09:37 AM
    On twitter, Beejive posted that they were aware of the problem with Yahoo IM and they were working to fix it.
    06-23-2009 04:29 PM
    very nice update. I love the new backgrounds!
    I also like the notification sound "pop" when some one IM's you like crazy it sounds like the phone is bubbling!
    06-25-2009 03:33 AM
    Good app, but facebook won't log in anymore. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    06-25-2009 06:32 AM
    They have an update in the pipeline. Just waiting for it to get approved. I'm still waiting on IM+ to be released...
    06-25-2009 07:29 AM
    Good app, but facebook won't log in anymore. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    Same problem here. Only IM client I really care about and it doesn't work.
    06-25-2009 03:52 PM
    This was posted yesterday morning on the Beejive support forums
    "One of the chief causes of the connection / spinning wheel issues people have been experiencing is the extra load facebook is putting on our servers and bandwidth. We're working on a fix, but in the meantime we have temporarily disabled facebook chat. It will be back up as soon as we have a found a solution.

We apologize for this and appreciate your patience!"

and then today
    "We are starting to slowly re-enabling Facebook IM. This will be phased in with a few of our servers first. Some of you may have already been able to log back into Facebook starting yesterday afternoon."

I personally still cannot login to facebook, hopefully all that will be fixed for everyone soon!
    06-25-2009 03:55 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD