AlarmTunes

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I know there was a thread on this, cause this is where I heard of it - but I'll be dipped if I can find it.

I went ahead and bought it, and it has yet to go off for me. Other people were actually having luck with it?

Ecrider

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like your hitting the home key after you set your alarm.

I'm running the iPhone 3.0 3g and have had this app since day one. No problems at all.

Rynology

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Alli,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble.
Please contact us at support[at]mcleanmobile.com and we can help troubleshoot the issue for you.

The response from customers has been overwhelmingly positive and I am confident we will be able to help you.

Also, just to elaborate on the above point, you must remain in the app for the alarm to work. *If you leave the application the Alarm will not go off. *Apple does not permit the running of background processes for third party applications.

Kind Regards

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Silly me for making the assumption that it would work in the background. I mean...I knew that Apple prevented background processes, but it seems rather pointless to have an app that doesn't somehow get around it as an alarm.

Definitely a disclaimer is necessary in the app description, and a warning that you must alarm your alarm each night.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW