TiPb Give-Away 3.0: 1Password Pro for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I've said it before and I'll say it again (and again), 1Password is the first app I launch when I (re-)install a Mac, and the first iPhone (and iPod touch) app I go to any time I even think about logging in to a secure website or using credit card data. It's one of my all-time favorites, and it's just gone Pro.

The video above shows off the new iPhone 3.0 support in 1Password Pro 2.1, and the ability to extend secure logins out of the embedded browser and into Mobile Safari is very welcome. Better yet, the fine folks at Agile Web Solutions promise even more features are coming soon.

Available now via the [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=285897621&at=10l3Vy]iTunes App Store[/URL] at a special introductory price of $5.99, and because Agile is awesome, they've given us ten (10) promo codes to give away to you.

Want one? Just hit reply below and tell us the lamest, most insecure, and useless password you can imagine. And ten of you will get free copies of the strong, secure, incredibly useful 1Password Pro in return.

xion

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
!Q@W#E$R%T^Y&U

This the best password ever, well was best ever, I just gave it away. Hold down the shift key then 1q2w3e4r5t6y7u. The number 1 then q then 2 then w and so on. Get it.

:cool:

smokkeyy

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Lamest password ever

I have to admit that I have used 12345 and 00000 a whole lot before I became serious about security... Thank god I did not get burned... well.. at least.. I don't think I have???

:)

smokkeyy

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have been given default passwords of both <password> and <administrator> but my favorite lame password was <6characters> - doh!

jefftb

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
password

how about "1234"

edit: oops, already used.

"admin" I've seen or the person's first name "jeff"

The worst is when the password is the SAME as the username.

And of course all these are written down under the keyboard.

@jefftb

Last edited:

safesolvent

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
lamest password ever

i think the lamest password ever is "nothing" as in NO PASSWORD! although only really applicable on logins for computers i reckon

DieselBT

May 6, 2009
Visit site

'1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!'

'1-2-3-4-5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!'

jeddeth

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
At my office we use 123qwe for EVERYTHING. At home I use "password."

Come to think of it I probably don't need 1password!

maybe if I had it, I would use it correctly and stop getting my identity stolen?

MikeCTZA

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Here our helpdesk staff use <companyname><year> as the default admin password all over. eg tipb2009. Nice (not) !! But does help if you need to get into a machine.
Oh and of course "password" and "1234" and "admin" are always there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73