TiPb Give-Away 3.0: 1Password Pro for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbutterfly

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
lamest password

Besides 1234 and 000000, I've had to say the lamest I've seen is "welcome".

Birthdays, cats, combines birthdays, their username.

Makes me think I'm a hacker but really really I'm not that smart. Hee. Just aware. :D

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Their big feature release is copy and paste??? That's part of the iPhone OS!! The fact is 1Password still isn't really integrated into Mobile Safari (it isn't their fault, but it still sucks). The bookmarklet feature is worth maybe 99 cents at best, but $5.99? That's crazy!

Jaggermeister

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
This one is for real...

Someone I know's password is, I kid you not.... imsohot. Wow. Even I had to stop and think... who are you trying to convince, yourself or someone else?

curiousgeorge78

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
lamest dumbest passwords

I am so bad in remembering passwords so to make it easy, I always use the first name of the person I am dating followed by 69.

For my bank account, I had as a username my SS# and the password was my Year of birth.

Yeah, I know its risky but I never forget my login info and hasn't been breached.....<crosses fingers> :cool:

kibmcz

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
for me it would have to be "admin".... a weak admin account password LOL (Yes its real one i've encountered on servers i've done stuff on)

rapidblue

Sep 13, 2008
Visit site
Best useless password must be the word "guess".
Eg: "What is your password?"
"Guess"
"Ok, pa55word"
"No, guess"
"Ok, Password"
"No, guess"

etc. etc.

Eventually they figure it out :D

zpkat

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Lame passwords

Count me in for another "admin" as password. For the admin account. At a software company I was consulting with.

The particular system this account was used for didn't need to be all that secure. But once you logged into the system, there was a back door into the entire company's user accounts. They never knew that a lowly consultant for an application the company didn't care about could have reset the passwords of everyone in the company.

So lame.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Lamest password...

'error#12'

You get get the combination of numbers, characters, and symbols and it is 8 digits long. In addition, if someone watches you via a Keylogger, it appears as though there was an error on the screen.

kenkenken

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I may or may not have a friend who uses "33333" as his atm password.
he also uses "amazon" for his amazon, "google" for his gmail...the list goes on.

edemaso

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
It's always good to use your birthday as a password or pin number. (i.e. January 1st would be 0101) Or a personal favorite is 1337.

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Next to "password" and sequential numbers like "12345", I'd say the password a colleague used for access to his personal online banking account. What the actual password was escapes me, but he had it written on the monitor: XXX Bank Login...username...password.

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I have used "password" in the past, but my favorite I have once used was "12345678". Hey, it's easy to remember and the keys are in order. Not too secure though. It's like hiding your proverbial key under the proverbial doormat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal