Sega, Gameloft, Namco, to name a few, have released some pretty cool games in the App Store.

Games like Crash Bandicoot Racing, Monkey Ball, Spore Origins, Assassin's Creed, dominate the charts in the app store.

I love Spore, that game is a lot of fun. But the Brothers in Arms game is really tempting me. I can't decide if I should buy it not, reason being, I've bought apps before that sucked big time, and I couldn't do anything about it

If only there was a rent a game feature, besides lite, that charges $.99 for 10 mins of gameplay that lets you demo it out, and if you like it, you can buy the full game. Or create a lite version for every game app.

So, let me know in the comments below, what your favorite game apps from
    top game developers are! Or what you think about creating a lite version for every game.
    04-29-2009 01:17 PM
    Anything from Astraware is golden. I have paid a fortune for copies of Bejeweled for Palm and Bejeweled 2, and then moving to Windows Mobile. I bought it at a fraction of the price to play on my (new) iPhone last night, and it's still the best game out there.
    04-29-2009 02:49 PM
    Anything from Astraware is golden. I have paid a fortune for copies of Bejeweled for Palm and Bejeweled 2, and then moving to Windows Mobile. I bought it at a fraction of the price to play on my (new) iPhone last night, and it's still the best game out there.
    Sounds good, I'll check it out!
    04-29-2009 03:21 PM
    Check out UniWar.
    I saw it in the Top 10 games for a few weeks, while It doesn't seem to be up there anymore, but It was probably the most feature rich game (for only $1)

Best strategy (and multilayer!) game out to date, It beats Lux hands down!
    05-05-2009 08:24 PM
    i've been looking for a good multiplayer strategy game, so i also decided to check out uniwar. it's a pretty cool strategy game with lots of depth to it. i recommend it to others who are looking for a great multiplayer strategy game. it's pretty fun also playing with other people.
    05-06-2009 10:21 AM
    I'll definitely check this out. Thank you! Hey anyone see Metal Gear Solid Lite, just came out.
    05-06-2009 03:24 PM
    Does anyone know when the next UniWar update is coming out? I want to be able to listen to my iPod while playing the game.
    05-07-2009 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD