TiPb Give Away: Weightbot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
The awesome folks at Tapbot haven't just given us five (5) Promo Codes for their latest, greatest unit converter, Convertbot, they've given us five (5) Promo Codes for their classic weight tracker, Weightbot as well!

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293642937&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Weightbot[/URL] [iTunes link] is a great app with a gorgeous interface, and just in time (again!) for bikini season (or whatever the rest of you wear to work...)

Want to get one of them Promo Codes, just leave a reply below telling us what *you* want to get in shape for this summer! Getting your cardio up to dismiss those iPhone 3.0 push notification alerts? Building your endurance to wait 7 days in line for the next gen iPhone? What?

(As always, to use Promo Codes, you need access to the US App Store).

MikeCTZA

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
It has to be the beach for sure. Hot ladies hang out at the beach and won't look twice at a overweight iPhone addict so ... yeah, get rid of that weight for that reason mainly !!

benstinson

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Mexico Beaches!

Mexico this summer would be so much better if I could look myself in the mirror (like looking yourself in the eye, only naked)!

dotcom3

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Getting Married!!

I need to drop a few #s this summer before I get married in August. Hopefully this app plus the 7 day wait in line for the new iPhone will help me shed them quickly!!

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
I just recently dropped 15 lbs. I' haven't decided yet if I'm looking to drop a few more (max 5) or not, but I definitely need to keep vigilant to keep the weight off, so Weightbot would come in handy.

weaversworld

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
You could say I definitely need this tool. I've spent too much time in front of the computer and not enough exercising. This may be the tool I need to get me going!

jasonact

May 30, 2008
www.jasonmartinmft.com
I'd like to get into shape so I can fit back into my butt groove on the couch. I seem to have out grown it, and I don't want to go through the hassle of creating a new butt groove.

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone-

I already bought Convertbot, and it's awesome, so I figured I'd enter to win Weightbot ... maybe that will give me some extra incentive to finally get back into shape. :)

Thanks ... and fingers crossed.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Going to the beach and going for hikes this summer would make me want to lose some weight. The weightbot app would really be nice to help me see how much i've lost.

patrickjl

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Getting Married in October!

I'm getting married in October and have already lost 20 pounds, I still want to lose 35 more. Seeing my progress on weightbot would certainly motivate me to finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2