Concrete Software announced the release of Nintaii today, an award winning puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Originally published for BlackBerry smartphones, Nintaii proved to be wildly popular in the mobile market, and has won many recognitions including Best Game of the Year at the BlackBerry Developers Challenge. We are pleased to introduce this successful title to the booming market of the Apple App store.

Go to youtube and search for "Nintaii" to see a vid of the game in action.

Also go to the App Store and search for "Nintaii" to check out the full description and get the app for a one week sale price of 99 cents.

Please let us know what you think of the game
    04-01-2009 01:04 PM
    Just bought it...again...Paid $6.99 for my BlackBerry one, also discounted. The game will be $9.99, which it is for the BlackBerry anyway.

And oh yea, it's my favorite game. I wish they came out with Nintaii 2, or additional levels.

A STEAL at 99c.

EDIT: Oops, it'll be only $2.99 for the iPhone. Wow, iPhone apps are cheap, comparatively speaking.
    04-01-2009 09:22 PM
    how many levels are there?
    04-01-2009 11:57 PM
    OMG! There's a web based game that is similar to this that I LOVE! I'm downloading this right now
    04-02-2009 12:15 AM
    100 fun and (the later ones) challenging levels.
    04-04-2009 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD