iPhone banking...

Gadgetmadman

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
I live in the uk and was wondering whether anybody has heard anything about being able to bank and pay for things on the iphone.
Are there apps to do these sort of things? I have not found any but would be interested :( ...

Hondoexpress

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
I don't belive there are any bank apps that are not owned by the bank that it's specified"?" for. The bank I work for develpoed an app and our customers a able to download it through iTunes. I would check with your current bank to see if they offer moblie banking and if not then find a bank that does and you can just download it.

Hope this helps!

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I have a mobile banking app that i got for free through the app store. "mobile banking on at&t" its been really nice to have, especially when our internet is down at the house

Topgun64

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
Are there any app-based services that make it possible to pay for things in shops directly from your iphone? (I went to Japan last summer and there you can pay for things from your phone) Is it possible to do this with the banking apps already available?

Gadgetmadman

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies everyone.
I have done some further research into this and was wondering what people think of the Paypal app. Also, has anyone had good experiences with their banks mobile banking service? Has anyone heard of the monilink system?

CarlyLyon

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
love the pay pal app i do alot of selling online and buying and pay pal is universal and has been adopted my many companies .... the app is user friendly and very secure.. highly recommend it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR