Expense Tracker Application Recommendation

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello all!

Wondering if any users out there use any expense tracking applications on their iPhone.

I'm looking for a recommendation as I would like to use one for work. Doesn't need to be the most robust application either.

So what are you using? :)

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Basically I am looking for trip by trip expense tracker, so I think that iXpenseit might ultimately be the way I go, but I am going to try Accountr first.

Steveip

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Try BudgetCare

Hi jamesus,
I'd like to recommend you BudgetCare expense tracker application: check it on budgetcare.com website.

It's relatively new and probably because of this not so famous yet, hovewer it really deserves it. It's really great and seems like to fit your needs: it's very simple, not overloaded with features one will never use, works fast and has great interface. For me it's an ideal app for tracking my everyday expenses. Once developers will add more features soon, it will be a hit.

A hint to reviewers on the forum: review BudgetCare and let other users know about this great app!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
That's a nice looking app. As my need for the tracker has gone away for a while (not traveling for work), I'm still weighing my options.

Thanks for the suggestion.

hpb

Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
Is there any good expense tracker out there that syncs website <-> phone? I don't really want to input all expenses on my phone when im at my pc.
I know mint.com has but seeing as im from Sweden it wont let me select credit card :)

Max6149

Jan 26, 2010
www.ProOnGo.com
ProOnGo Expense

Check out ProOnGo Expense. Here's a demo vid: youtube.com/watch?v=qUesJ2kEi8M

Just snap a photo of your receipt and your expense report is created. It syncs up with QuickBooks Online or you can send your report to as an excel spreadsheet.

Max6149

Jan 26, 2010
www.ProOnGo.com
Hey Everyone

We've come out with a lot of updates for ProOnGo Expense since I last posted.

We have made a huge improvement to our mileage tracking that automatically determines the starting and ending points via the iPhone's GPS, then calculates the distance between the points and multiplies by your rate per hour.

We've also improved our expense backup, so if you have ProOnGo Expense for your 3GS, and you're about to upgrade to the iPhone 4, you can restore all of your previous expenses from your old device to your new one.

Lastly, we've just added QuickBooks Pro integration. Now users can export their expenses as a .IIF which is easily imported into QuickBooks Pro.

We keep coming out with new updates so make sure you keep on checking back with us. And if you have any suggestions for us, send us an email to Support (at) ProOnGo (dot) Com

-Max

Silverware

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I am clearly bias as the author but definitely check out XpenseTracker. It is definitely geared toward an expense tracking app for work. It even will track your mileage. This past August it was chosen as one of the top 10 iPhone Apps for Small/Medium Businesses. Check the article out at:

bit.ly/c23ITt

-Scott
Silverware

langeloro

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
While I think your product is nicely feature rich, I don't think $27/month is something I can see spending to track expenses, even for business!

Lynne.

Hey Everyone

We've come out with a lot of updates for ProOnGo Expense since I last posted.

We have made a huge improvement to our mileage tracking that automatically determines the starting and ending points via the iPhone's GPS, then calculates the distance between the points and multiplies by your rate per hour.

We've also improved our expense backup, so if you have ProOnGo Expense for your 3GS, and you're about to upgrade to the iPhone 4, you can restore all of your previous expenses from your old device to your new one.

Lastly, we've just added QuickBooks Pro integration. Now users can export their expenses as a .IIF which is easily imported into QuickBooks Pro.

We keep coming out with new updates so make sure you keep on checking back with us. And if you have any suggestions for us, send us an email to Support (at) ProOnGo (dot) Com

-Max

Kalven

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
As far as employee expenses are concerned, Concur Breeze will help you generate consolidated expense reports. Usually, an employee sends his expense report for each month with supporting receipts. Major organizations include web based Time & Expense reporting software which allows an employee to track, log and reimburse expenses in a timely manner. Concur Breeze's expense reimbursement software is one of the best customized software that helps track travel expenses details and provides visibility on compliance with accounting standards.

Thanks

jrajesh11_99

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Easy Spending Expense Tracker

Hi,

This expense tracker for iPhone is quite simple and easy to use with bold fonts and readable. The Usability is quite good, and I can keep track of multiple accounts.

You can search for "Easy Spending Expense Tracker" on the app store.

Cheers
Raj

akingtrey

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I travel several days a week, and have tried nearly all of the different expense apps and here is my favorite BizXpenseTracker - Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking.

I don't use the report template because of my employer needing us to use theirs. But I do utilize everything else, like taking a pic of your receipt and syncing with Dropbox. When exporting it can combine receipts on a page (2 rolls of 3 is what I use).

I couldn't live without it now.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.182983,-94.143074
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsmith1991

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Another handy and free expense tracking app "Smart Expense" is here: App Store - Smart Expense.
We all know that entering expense data becomes annoying after a few days. This app optimizes tapping to minimum. After a few days of usage you will not return to your previous tracker.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711