Hello,

We are glad to announce "Neuralyzer 2009", our latest app now available on Appstore ($0.99) !

It's an adaptation of the Neuralyzer used by Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in the Men in black movies.

Sure it doesn't really neuralize people but still, we tried to made a fun and well polished app, with cool graphics, sounds and user interface (see full description below). I hope you enjoy it.

Touffi

=====================

App description :

FEATURES

* Really cool graphics and controls :-)
    * Neuralyze anywhere from 1900-01-01 to 2009-12-31
    * Date check
    * 9 random neuralized quotes
    * Random analyse animation
    * Language: English, French
    * Price: $0,99

USAGE

1. set the year, month and day sliders: disturbing witness will forget every single event from this date
    2. press the neuralyze button
    3. turn the iPhone towards the witness

TIPS

* In case of an emergency, you dont have to wait for analyze to be complete before neuralyzing the witness. But if you wait, the process will be more accurate.
    * Be careful when setting the date: Feb. 31 doesnt exist!
    * Never, NEVER neuralize without wearing sunglasses.

FAQ

Q: How come your Neuraliser doesnt look like the one from the movie Men in black?

A: This is normal. The NeuralyZer used by Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones was created in 1997: back then, the most powerful mobile processor was still... a Pentium 150 MHz (which, moreover, was overheating the Neuralyzer). No matter how cool it was, it is still an obsolete device today.

When we designed the Neuralyzer for the iPhone, we were able to take advantage of the full power of a 412 MHz ARM CPU, a much more advanced component. Thats why ours is different and, we like to think, better
    03-25-2009 11:49 AM
    I'm too lazy.....can you post an iTunes link to the application? And/or screenshots?
    03-27-2009 09:05 AM
    Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post links or screenshots
    03-27-2009 09:09 AM
    Great idea i dont want to pay 99 cents for an app i will only use once. Might i suggest a lite?
    03-27-2009 09:39 AM
    Great idea i dont want to pay 99 cents for an app i will only use once. Might i suggest a lite?
    Well that's fine with me, nobody force you to do otherwise
    03-27-2009 09:47 AM
    Please concider making a lite with ads i doubt anyone is going to jump right into it.
    03-27-2009 10:13 AM
    Well that's fine with me, nobody force you to do otherwise
    Good answer

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the I don't want to pay 99 cent for something I'll use once. It's 99 cents! It cost more to buy a 20oz bottle of mountain dew and you can only use that once.
    03-27-2009 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD