TiPb Give-Away: BeeJive IM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
We'll have some news up from the awesome folks at [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=291720439&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]BeeJive IM[/URL] tomorrow on the blog, and we'll be linking from it back here to the forums -- why?

They're giving you, our equally awesome readers, two (2) chances to get promo codes for FREE copies of their best-in-class iPhone instant messenger client, [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=291720439&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]BeeJive IM[/URL].

If you want one, just drop a reply right here in the thread and come monday we'll pick two lucky recipients at random.

(Note: Promo codes only work in the US iTunes App Store. If you can't use the US iTunes App Store (like me!) you can't get a promo code. We're really sorry.)

What are you waiting for?! Get replying!

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Please! I have a fianc? who is finishing college and this would help me keep in touch with her!

I have heard great things about the app and would love to try it!!

chudinka

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
I would love it !!

My high school deans are nuts & like to confiscate phones and being the addict i am, i couldn't keep my phone away. It got taken away on monday and can only get it back this monday!

I've been SUFFERING without my child
i want this!

Last edited:

p1142134

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Air Compressor

As for the professional air compressor manufacture,we can produce the tank from 6Lt till 1500Lt tanks.We have capability to produce Max 15Bar tanks As for the air tank the most of important for the materials

antonioj

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Rene, its quite easy to access the US appstore ;) I use it when something is not available in portuguese appstore.

Anyway...make my life happyer with Beejive :)

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
Sadly I can't think of anything witty to improve my chances of winning a code... But I CAN at least use the US iTunes store. =)

Sethkj

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
What if those of us who already have BeeJive on our iPhone? (Currently running 2.0.4 something) will we be able to get the free update or will we have to purchase another license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods