Zombieville USA [High scores]

isopopspam

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Medium Difficulty

I just got to level 21 w/ 708 killed zombies. My strategy has been upgrade the pistol to the highest before purchasing the shotgun. I continue using the pistol until I have about $3000 so that once I purchase the shotgun, I can upgrade all the way. This makes every bullet count as much as possible. Seems to help. I continue with this strategy, not purchasing the next weapon until I can purchase the two upgrades.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Hmmm...I usually dump the pistol by the first or second round, but I can see the advantage of trying to use it to it's maximum effect first.

I just got to level 27...600-something killed the other day.

Chris

bloop

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
i dont upgrade the pistol untill last as i never use it once i have the shotgun, best weapon is the homing rocket launcher or the lazer canon thing

high score 971 level 26

on easy though i must admit

Phillthy

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Normal - Level 22 - 867 Kills

Level 1 - Ended when at $500 (lucky 250 bullets) - Bought P2 ($500)
Level 2 - Ended when at $900 (2/3 shots per kill) - Bought P3 ($900)
Level 3 - Straight run - Saved
Level 4 - Ended when at $1150 - Bought SG1 & SG2 ($350+$800)
Level 5 - Straight run/expended all P bullets/conserved SG shells - Bought SG3 ($1200?)
Level 6-12 - Straight run/expended all P bullets/conserved SG shells (1 shot per kill) - Bought MG1 & MG2 & MG3 & Exp1 & Exp2 (around $7000)

Level 13-22
I bought Exp3 & specials as soon as I could. I didn't need health until after I bought all the weapons. Generally, I expended the weakest ammo first whenever I got them. I would run straight through every round.

Death
Eventually in level 21 and 22 I was using only the super rocket launcher and laser. I was trying too hard to juggle the weaker ammo, but I got overwhelmed. I died with like $5000+ and ~20 rockets and ~200 fuel.

My battery dropped from 80% to 25%...omg. I am going to try hard after I recharge.

cdanzi

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
zombieville rules ! ! !

My high score is : LEVEL 20 & 475 zombie kills

I play on Normal difficulty ...

this game is pretty impressive .... Im used to killing nazi zombies on Call of Duty for XBOX 360 ...

But this is a pretty flawless app & pretty addictive ...

~ Chris

p.s. switching or "juggling" weapons can be your downfall on upper levels where the zombies swarm you very quickly .... thats how I died ...

also I disagree with the poster who stated that the shotgun is all you need ... while I think it is a key weapon and probably my favorite to use I think you do need to utilize other weapons especially in later rounds ... the super rocket launcher is useful ...

Last edited:

marseer

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, just searched for "zombieville usa high scores" and this was the first legit thing I found on Google.

Really, I just wanted to get out on the web and see how high scores had changed since the newest update (which makes the game WAYYYY easier).

My previous best, up until about 20 minutes ago, was level 26 with 867 kills (on easy). I just blew that the hell out of the water with this (also on easy):

Level: 37
Kills: 1847

It took FOREVER too! I love this game, and I can't wait until someone else beats that so I can push farther!

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
idk how to post screenshot but so far my high score is

level:18
killed:454

i upgrade the pistol to the second level then fully up the shotgun and go for rocket launcher

this is my single most used app :D i try diff strategies each time it does seem that you might have to restart sometimes it deff. seems like some games i get more money than bullets and vice versa. i keep trying diff strategies for fun.

ottomanbob

May 4, 2009
Visit site
haha...im better! u suk...jkjkjk
did this on the drive from the campsite
level 18, 458
idk how to post the imkage cuz i just joined this forum
ill try later