Zombieville USA [High scores]

busabling

May 9, 2009
Visit site
normal and easy mode

got to level 31 with 1053 kills on normal and level 66 with 2710 kills on easy.

zombievillehighscore001.png

zombievillehighscore002.png

here are some tips that might help. i buy and upgrade pistols all the way, then 1st shotty, 1st automatic, 1st grenade launcher, chainsaw, then back to fully upgrading automatic rifles and shotty and so on. i then use up all automatic rifle and shotty ammo then move to grenade launcher. grenade launchers should be only be use when very close to zombie. if they dont die from 1 shot they will bounce to the left side if u hit them from point blank. if u can wait until u manage to get a few zombies together before using grenade launcher, u'll save ammo. on the laser i also dont use until i get very close. and i dont use laser unless i have 900ish. i will use laser until i get to 700-800ish. i usually dont buy laser ammo. i would rather buy the grenade launcher ammo. the laser ammo i can pick up here and there inside houses. again u can wait till u get a cluster of those bastards together and then blast them with laser to save ammo. i could have gone pass level 66 if i didnt goof off that day. i still had 900ish laser and about 350 rds. of ammo in grenade launcher when i died. if i get farther, i will take some screen shot and post. hope this help. zombieville is a great game!

Last edited:

techmaster

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I got to level 24 with 747 kills. For some reason, the flamethrower seems to work better than the laser. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Mandingooo

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
Level 27. 1533 Kills. On Insane. With only 1 Life. I could of got higher but I stopped because I got bored.

Spoiler*: for thoose who didn't get to a high level, there is a new type of zombie in store for you, and some cool weapons. =) (wolfenstein.4umer.com)

Last edited:

rgtharp

Sep 13, 2009
Visit site
Level 31 and 2265 kills

I upgrade to sword and shotgun asap. By level 22 don't mess with anything but rockets and laser cannon. Best tip, hang around and kill a lot at end of each level. Store lots of gasoline.

j.donald

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
lol

i reached 10th level with 120+ odd zombies killed , i fully agree that i suck at this game of zombies.
The game is about timing , total timing !!

use of houses to hide out until it's time to make your move, is a good strategy.

linkinparkeh

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
my highest score was level 32 and 1,414 zombies killed! :D
tip: swat guy is the best bullets are so powerful and you kill every zombie in 1 shot with a shotgun except for the dark green ones which takes 3 shots

XXxNICKxXX

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
My highest level i got to was 32. i dont know how many zhombies but it was level 32. my trick was i didnt use my gun unitl like the third level. my the shotguns first and dont use them until u have to. just by ammo after u by other guns. when i was at level 30 i had 730 shots on my shotgun. i used that until i died.

Addict

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I always use the SWAT guy because his blows are the most deadly and his life does not decline as quickly as the others. I play on normal settings with one life. After upgrading to the second gun, I don't upgrade to the biggest gun that cost $900 because that seems like a waste of cash to me. I like to use the most upgraded machine gun until later stages when I use either the laser weapon or the upgraded shot gun.
Highest level: 32
Highest kill number: 2,175

shane1jat

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Tough little game - Level 85

Level 85 with 5363 Zombies wiped out.

Ok, I used to use the SWAT guy, but after awhile his bullet power deletes pretty heavily. My highest scores (including getting to level 85) have been using the construction guy . . . no flamethrower and no laser but the rockets are powerful. Don't use those much (use the chainsaw or machine gun) until you have reached the upper levels (maybe 30 and higher). Then, just start wiping them out and recharging your health while upping as many rockets as you can). Also, I normally (when I see a vehicle to use) go through and kill alot of zombies, then come back for the vehicle and kill more.

Once I reached the upper 70s and 80s, it was just "please let me get across" and I didn't even try to open doors. Attached a photo (hope it shows up . . . and it is backward.)

Good luck!

View attachment 6572

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods