Upcoming game iTunnel 3D

blahhala

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Watch out for a video and some words about our upcoming game iTunnel 3D for iPhone. Please ask questions and comment!

I cannot post link so please check it out on blog.cloubble.com or search for "iTunnel 3D".

blahhala

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
iTunnel pre release

Hi All,

in a couple of days we'll launch a pre-release version of the game.
If you want to participate in a pre-release evaluating and writing review or comment about the game, please send a short e-mail with a few words about yourself. Please provide your UDID in your letter.

The lite version will be out soon!

Take care,

C.A.Team

blahhala

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
iTunnel Pre release

Today we launched the pre-released version of the game.
We selected a couple of dozens of volunteers who should got an e.mail with the details.
But it isn't too late. If you want to join, please don't hesitate!

Cheers,
C.A.Team

blahhala

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
iTunnel 3D Prerelease A

Dear All,

Please check out the official game site of iTunnel 3D at games.cloubble.com and watch the new prerelease video by searching "iTunnel 3D Prerelease A" on the famous video sharing site!

Kind regards,
Cloubble Adventure Team

blahhala

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
iTunnel 3D Lite is launched

Hi Everyone,

All of you guys had to wait so long, but after a lot of blood, sweat and tears, we launched the game. It is on the App Store now. You can taste it for free now.
Please don't hesitate to send your advices and comments if any.

Best,
C.A.Team

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
this game officially rocks. I wasn't exactly sure how it would play out or what it would be like buy I LOVE IT. if you come out with a version to buy I would instantly buy it. It is very easy and yet not too complex. The basic concept is that you are falling down a man whole type thing. The problem is that there are things rotating and stationary blocking you from falling. You have to dodge these things buy tilting and turning the iphone. The longer it takes you to hit something the faster you go. But if you hit something you bounce up a little bit and then start falling again. You have to pick up your speed again. There are high scores based on location. It is pretty sweet. Good job on a great game.

blahhala

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
iTunnel 3D has arrived

iTunnel 3D has been released. If you like adventure*games, you will love it.
What's the difference between the Lite and this version?
Try it out!
Have fun,
The Cloubble Adventure Team
iTunnel 3D